Finding classes

[Serena's POV]
After about 5 minutes of walking through the school me and Ash finally reached the nurses office where she cleaned and bandages my knee "thank you miss!" I say to her with a small bow then leave the office with Ash. "Is there anywhere else you need to go Selene?" He asks and looks at me curious, "well I need to go to the office so I can get my classes figured out" I say then look at him and he suddenly grins "I'll take you there!" He says then takes my hand and starts running "Wah! Ash slow down!!" I yell as I run with him.

A few minutes later we arrive at the office but we take a minute to catch our breath "t..tell me next time before you take off running with me.." I said while panting softly and looking at Ash which he laughs a bit "where's the fun in that?" I shot him a slight annoyed look which made him laugh then she gets her timetable for class "let's see..English, math, battle class, and performing class, just what I wanted!" I smile and Ash approaches me "looks like you've got English and battle class with me" he grins and I smile "well I do need to get to English what do you have?" I ask curious as we walk out of the office "I have science" he whines a bit which makes me laugh.

"I'll see you soon Ash" I wave and smile to him and we go our separate ways.