Old friends and new feelings

"Clemont!" I squealed happily and hugged him, all the old memories flooding back in. "Hey Serena.." Clemont smiles and hugs me back, "So..why are you here? I thought that since you're rich and famous you wouldn't need to come to a school." Clemont pulled back from the hug to look at me and I sighed. "I've been wanting to get away for sometime but my mother wouldn't let me, so I snuck away to start a new life as Selene Wood." I quickly tucked my honey blonde hair back into my wig as someone was walking by, I made it seem like I was just tucking my hair behind my ear.

Elsewhere Ash was having his own thoughts..
"Her honey blonde hair is stuck in my mind..along with her ocean blue eyes..and that smile..why am I feeling this way? It feels like there are Vivillon in my stomach, I feel flustered and nervous..."
"Ash? Ashy-boy? ASH!" Gary yelled at me right in my ear and I jumped back in surprise. "Hey! What did you do that for?!" I asked kind of angrily, I was a bit startled after all, "I wanted to ask if you were still up for lunch today." Gary rolled his eyes and I sighed and nodded. "Yeah of course I am, I'm always hungry and want to eat literally all the time." I said as if it was obvious, and it was, everyone knows I'm a big eater. "Can we invite Selene too?" I glanced at him and Gary shrugs, "Sure, I've been wanting to meet the mysterious Selene who beat you in a battle."

I apologize for another short chapter, I honestly just didn't know what to write here. I promise the next chapter will be longer.

299 words...