I wanna try something new! (prologue)

[Serena's POV]

"Gotta catch em all!!!" I sang loud into the microphone as the crowd cheer my name out loudly, "Serena!!" "Serena!!" I smiled and thanked the crowd for letting me perform and went backstage. My manager, my mom congratulated me for finishing my world tour and that we'd be heading back to Kalos tonight. I was beyond excited to finally return home, I've been on this tour for over a year now, I performed in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Alola, Galar and more! I was more so excited to reunite with my Pokémon since I've been apart from them for hours.

I went into the changing room and slipped off my performing dress and put back on my pink dress with the red vest, stockings, brown boots and my dark pink hat, I then re-tied a blue ribbon onto my dress, I'd gotten it from a good friend at a summer camp back when I was a little girl, I never forgot him, his name was Ash and we became friends very fast. I grabbed my bag which had my pokéballs in them, Braixen, Pancham and Sylveon were my team and I'm so happy to have them.

I then stepped out of the change room and began heading out to go find my limo to get to the airport when my mom grabbed my arm, "Serena don't forget you have your private tutoring at home as soon as the day after tomorrow." My mom said while glancing at her tablet, I hated tutoring I wanna go to a real school and make friends, I did go to school once when I was younger but then I sang in a talent show and my mom immediately got me into the singing business.

(Totally not adding things from MLB 👀)

As soon as I get home things are gonna change!

Finally rewriting this story! I will be very slow with updates since I'm not much of a writer but you guys like this story so I'm doing it for you guys!

See you next time!
~Em💗

348 words..