Evolution

"Delphox?"
I looked confused as the smoke cleared, what I saw before me was a gorgeous fox, Braixen must've evolved when the smoke was around them. Pikachu had been defeated and I squealed and hugged Delphox. "We won! We won!"
"Congratulations Selene!" Ash grins as he picks up his exhausted Pikachu and gives it a heal potion. "Great work Selene, Ash, you're free to watch the rest of the class now." Leon grins and points over to the bleachers where the other kids were cheering for them. The next group came up which was Dawn and May, they battled while I healed up Delphox. That's when a blonde boy came up to me, "Hi there, my name's Clemont, can we talk for a moment in private..?" I took in that he had round glasses and wore a blue and yellow jumper, he seemed a bit familiar...
When I agreed to talk with him we walked a bit ways away from the class and I saw that Clemont had a serious look on his face. "I know it's you Serena." I froze. Then laughed nervously. "What? You really think I'm that famous singer Serena Yvonne? I'm flattered but I'm Selene Wood!"
That's when Clemont untucked a bit of my real hair out from the wig, I sighed and nodded. "Yeah I'm Serena Yvonne..but please don't tell anyone about this, my mom would kill me if she found out I was going to an actual school!"
Clemont then chuckled. "Guess you don't recognize me then? We used to be friends." I looked at him confused then it hit me! He was my best friend back when I lived in Vaniville Town!

Little bit short and chapters are of course very slow but I'm doing my best, I'll keep trying to update this story since I'll be going to college soon.

311 words...