Chapter 5: Exploration

At 8 on the dot I walk into the dining room, and see a place set next to Kaden. I take my seat greeting Kaden with a smile. "Hello."

"I know it's the weekend but tomorrow the publicist you meat earlier this week wants to do a small photoshoot with us to debut our relationship status." I nod slightly listening to him while he continues," Also, I'd like to get to know you better and would love if you'd join me in visiting my favorite places around my side of town."

I smile, " I'd love that. And what do I need to wear for the photoshoot? And what time?"

" 10 am, and you don't have to wear anything special. They will have a gown for you there. " He explained as the food was served to us.

We sat in silence for the remainder of the meal eating.
As I finished my meal I excused myself and started to explore the mansion. The first door I looked into was a library. Floor to ceiling bookcases were full of books. I looked around in wonder, the room was decorated in forest greens with natural woods and little hints of gold. It was beautiful. I smile thinking to my self that I'd spend alot of time in here.

I go down the row of doors finding one room after another all much the same as the one I'm in. Colors in various dull tones and bland. I open the next door and see a blue nursery. I smile to myself looking at the fully stalked shelves and changing table. I cross the hall and see a pink version of the blue one. I close the door as I walk to the end of the hall.

The next door I opened led to a room that looked fit for a toddler Princess but as I looked at everything I realized that everything in the room was too big for a traditional toddler. With a shock I realized the diapers, the bed, the playmate... Everything was the size for an adult. I feel my heart beat a little faster as I quickly exit the room before heading to mine. It was already 11pm and I had to be up early. So I quickly set myself to the task if going to bed.

-----------------------❤️🧡💛💚💜--------------------

My alarm blares pulling me groggily out of my odd dream. I sit up think of it. I felt so safe, I was in the last room I saw on this floor last night, dressed in a frilly skirt acting like a baby with Kaden. I felt safe, and I had no stress.

Shaking the dream from my head I quickly shower and dress in a pair of jeans and a light pink tee-shirt. I pull my hair into a ponytail as I head out the door to join Kaden for the drive over to the photoshoot.  As I come down the stairs I feel his intense gaze before I see him. I start to feel insecure about the attire I chose to wear today as I look around to find Kaden standing in the Library doorway wearing a pair of dark jeans and a navy blue tee-shirt. I smile inwardly, is there anything this man couldn't wear and look like a God in?

"You look comfy, and beautiful."

"I could say the same about you, I don't know why but I never imagined you owning jeans, just suits." I say blushing, " It suits you."

"Hey I'm human too!" He said in a teasing tone.

We both laugh as we grab our jackets and head out the door to his red sports car that was pulled up by the door in the driveway.  He holds the door open for me and I slide into the passenger seat. He gets in to the driver's seat before leaning over me to grab the seatbelt, my breath caught in my chest as he buckled my seatbelt. I swear I heard him sniff my neck as he did it, it caused a flutter in my gut and my heart sped up. He quickly adorned his own seatbelt and put the car into gear pulling onto the long windy driveway that lead to the highway.

After a few hours of driving we pulled up to an impressive studio. Arm in arm we walk into the studio. I look at our photo area to see an upscale white ottoman in the center of a white fabric. The fabric drapes the back and over the ground. I pull my arms against me, I'm so out of my element here.