UPDATE

Wow, an actual update.

Hello, I'm Kiwi, the author of this story. Altho now I'd rather go by Mocha.

Now I know I haven't updated this or the other scenario book in a long time, and the reason is that I just dropped in my motivation and ended up stopping writing altogether for a bit. Now that I'm here, I wanted to create an update so people know what's going on.

This and the other scenario will stay up, despite how embarrassed I am of it, so you can read it still. However, it will not be updated further as I dropped out of danganronpa and no longer am into it enough to be able to properly write about it anymore.

This does not mean my journey will end here, however.

I'm starting a new scenario!

This will be for Project Sekai: Colorful Stage and will be featuring as many characters as I can, and will hopefully be written better than the one here.

Now if this isn't for you, that's fine, but I thought I'd share for those who are interested.

If you'd like to see that when it comes out, please follow and I'll post a notice when it drops.

If you'd like to see my artwork, please consider following my Instagram @mochacharmellia_

Thank you all for joining me on this journey, and I hope you all have a wonderful life.

*I promise you I'm not that cheesy all the time-*