Casual hang out

Kiwi: This was a request from Anime_441! This is gonna be one entertaining thing to attempt to write-

Makoto Naegi
2nd Person

You volunteered to help Makoto take care of two kids his sister babysat, since she was out of town and it was kinda urgant. There was the same little girl from the park, whose name was Kaede Akamatsu and she was the cutest little child you've ever seen, and Shuichi Saihara who was a small cinnamon roll.

As you were reading a story to the two children, Mokoto sat next to you and listened as well. He was smiling rather calmly, and looked like he was enjoying his time with you. After the story was over, Kaede stood up and smiled, putting her hands on her hips. "(L/N)-san! Can I play you a song on my piano?"

You giggled and smiled, "I would love that, Kaede!"

She smiled happily and ran into another room, Shuichi watched as she left and looked at the ground.

"Shuichi? Are you okay?" Makoto asked the yound child.

He nodded, his little ahoge nodding with him.

Kaede came back with a children's piano, she set it down in front of the small audience. She cosed her eyes and started to play twinkle twinkle little star. (Lil around 5 year old Kaede QuQ my heart hurts)

Once she finished she stood up and bowed, looking at all the happy faces with her sparkly pink eyes.

"That was amazing Kaede!! You're such an amazing pianist!" You smiled, clapping your hands together.

Shuichi and Makoto nodded in agreement.

She giggled, "Thank you!! You all are such a nice audience!"

There was a knock at the door, which caused the two children to sigh and get their belongings.

Makoto opened the door to be greeted by a girl with two dark brown twin tails. "Thank you for taking care of Kaede and Shuichi." The girl's expression was blank and she looked super depressed, "Himiko said the potion wears off tomorrow morning, so this might be the last from us."

Makoto nodded, "They were really well behaved, like always, I had a little more assistance than last time though." He motioned towards you, "Maki, this is my girlfriend, (F/N) (L/N). (F/N), this is Maki Harukawa."

You waved, a nervous smile plastered on your face.

She soon left with Kaede and Shuichi, leaving you together with Makoto for the rest of the day.

Hajime Hinata
2nd person

(I gave no idea what to do here.... urmm..... I guess I can just wing it? I'll just do that and fix it later. Don't hate me plz.)

You and Hajime were looking at each other with different expressions. You looked completely serious and had a devilish smirk on your lips, while Hajime looked really worried.

"UNO!" You threw down your final card, and laughed victoriously.

Hajime sighed and put down his cards, "Good job. Again...."

"Aww, Hajime.... I'm sure you'll win eventually! I can't win every time!" You grabbed his hands and smiled.

"Technically, you can. You are the ultimate challenger.... you could do this all day...." Hajime looked to the side, sounding a bit upset.

You sat down beside him and cuddled up next to him, "It's okay that you don't have a talent. That doesn't make you any less of an amazing person! You're always special to me!" You nuzzled your cheek up to his shoulder, converting.