-When you first met-

NOTE: THESE SCENARIOS CURRENTLY HAVE BEEN UPDATED IN A DIFFERENT BOOK!

Makoto Naegi
(Y/N)'s POV

I sighed, minding my own business while eating an end of the day snack. It was peaceful, until I heard someone coming my way. Being the Ultimate bodyguard, I quickly turned around out of instinct to be greeted by my best friend, Kiyoko Kirigiri's, calm expression.

"Oh, Kiri-san, what do you need?" I said calmly, stuffing the rest of my snack into my mouth.

She grabbed onto my wrist, "Come with me, I want to introduce you to someone."

I nearly choked on my food, as she started dragging me, "And this was so important that you had to interupt my snack?!"

"Yes, you need more friends." She sighed, "And you need to go outside more."

"What are you, my mom?" I spat, wiping my mouth with my sleeve, "Who is this mysterious person anyway?"

"An old friend of mine, you have a few classes with him, though I don't think you notice him much." She replied, her voice sounding almost dead inside.

I coughed a bit, "Did you say, guy?! I change my mind, get me out of here!"

Her grip only tightened, "No. You need more friends, no matter what gender. I'm tired of being your only friend, and you complaining when you're lonely."

****

After a bit of walking and complaining, we finally arived at this strange place, Kiri-san called a park, or something like that. There was this boy with brown hair, and this ahoge. He looked like he blindly thrown on clothes, a green jacket, black shirt, blue jeans, and red tennis shoes. Looked really casual.

"Makoto, this is (L/N) (F/N). (F/N), this is Naegi Makoto." Kiri-san sighed.

The boy, named Makoto apparently, waved a nervous smile glued to his face, "N... Nice to meet you, (L/N)-chan." He looked... sorta cute? I guess.

"Nice to meet ya too, Naegi-kun." I smiled, a half forced smile.

Without me noticing, Kiri-san walked off leaving me and this new boy alone, what a jerk.

But... I have to admit... I kinda grew to like this friend of Kiri-san. He was funny, and also stumbled a lot. I really need to get revenge on Kiri-san later...

Hajime Hinata
Hinata's POV

I was walking down the street, trying to find an excuse to be a little late to school, when I was bumped into. I fell over and onto the ground as well as the person who so kindly ran into me.

"Oh my! Sir, I'm so so sorry!" The other person squeaked, getting up and holding out a hand for me to grab.

I grabbed their hand and stood up, looking down at them. "It's no problem." I replied, examining their (H/L) (H/C) hair, and (S/C) skin.

"Well, I need to go, or I'll be late! Have a nice day, sir!" They smiled, before running in the direction of Hope's Peak.

I made my way in that direction as well, although I had a slower pace. Looks like I found my reason to be late.

Nagito Komaeda
Narrator's POV

It was a simple day, stolling down the plaza, with a doughnut in hand. A normal morning for a restless person, who just wanted to go home.

Then, a sight cought your eye. A man beating up a poor boy in an alley behind a healthcare center. How ironic.

You quickly took a picture of the man's face before running into the alley. "Oi! Leave that man alone!" You growled, putting your doughnut back in it's bag before putting it somewhere safe.

"Or what, princess? You'll throw a tantrum?" The man hissed.

You took a few steps closer to the man, "Did you. Just. Call. Me.... princess?" You asked, giving him a harsh glare before using your talent to throw him against the wall.

He groaned before picking himself up, "A tough cookie, I see.... that'll only make it funner for me-"

He was cut off by you flipping him over on his back and cuffing his hands together. "(L/N) (F/N), the ultimate police officer, has now arrested you on the account of assult, and you are now going to jail. I've already informed another cop, and they are on their way to come pick you up. Be a good boy, and stay here." You growled, throwing him in a garbage bin, and crouching down at the injured boy's side.

After a bit of investigation, he didn't seem to have major injuries, and was in fact still breathing. That was good, at least. Just in case, after the other cop grabbed the guy, you brought him to a hospital.

Shuichi Saihara
(Y/N)'s POV

Damn it!! I pounded my fists on the table in front of me, My little cousin is dead! It's all my fault!!!

The detective in front of me tried to calm me down, "Ma'am, I know you're upset. You just need to stay calm. We'll find out who did it soon!" He looked at the door, "Saihara! Get in here! Talk to this lady, while I talk to the lady in the other room." He ordered.

A black haired boy opened the door, a hat covering most of his face. He looked like an emo....

The two traded places, and I was stuck with this boy, who was probably the same age as me.

"So, ma'am I-"

"Are you close, at all" I interrupted, trying to get a good enough look at 'Saihara'.

He shook his head, sadly, "No... there is hardly anything at the site with any imortance. We believe the person who murdered your cousin, had everything planned out, and knew what he was doing."

"Useless...." I mumbled, gaining a weird look from Saihara.

"S... Say again?" He asked, as kindly as he could.

"I said, 'Useless'! This is completely useless! You're saying there was nothing in the room?! No footprints, no fingerprints, no hair strands, no weapon, no nothing?!" I practically yelled.

He nodded, looking down at the table.

I sighed, "Let me know if anything pops up.... I'm counting on you." I stood, and silently made my way to the exit. What a bunch of bullshit.

Kokichi Ouma
(Y/N)'s POV

Not the time! Not the time!! I practically ran down the hall, trying to reach my last block class before school was out. I just need my backpack! Then I go ho-

I fell face first onto the cold ground, a rush of pain flooding my body. Bloody hell....

"Nishishi..... you had quite a tumble, huh?" A childish voice snickered, causing my body to stiffen as I stood up.

I turned around and saw nothing until I looked down, short..... "Aren't you a bit yound to walk around a high school without supervision?"

He looked flabbergasted, "Excuse you! I'm a student here! You're so mean!!"

I shook my head, "Go find your mom, I need to get my stuff before the school closes."

I swear I heard him mumble something as I left, but I didn't care. He was just a distraction.

____________________________

-1184 words-

A/N: This. Took. Me. So. Long. My. hand. Hurts.

Let a lesson be learned, never forget to have a doughnut with you at all times. And try to answer lifes greatest mystery... "Is mayonnaise an instrument?"

-Kiwi