📱How you exchange numbers📱

Makoto Naegi
(Y/N)'s POV

After our first meeting, me and Naegi had become better friends. We would sit together, with a few others, at lunch, talk in between classes (and sometimes during them-), and in other places you happened to see each other.

It was my favorite class of the day, (F/Cl), and we had to do a partner project, luckily I had Naegi in that class. I waited patiently, hoping I wouldn't have to be stuck with someone I didn't know.

"(L/N) and... Naegi." Mrs. Kagamine called.

Yes! I over at Naegi with a smile, as he smiled back.

-Time skip because I'm lazy-

It was the end of the day at last! I waited in front of the school, avoiding eye contact with everyone, while looking carefully for a certain brunette.

"Who are you looking for, (F/N)-chan?" Someone asked, as I felt a huge wave of fear flood through my veins.

I let out a weird noise before turning to face the laughing boy, "Eggy!!! Hi! Uhhmm.... well I was looking for you actually. About the project for (F/Cl), here." I calmly placed a small slip of paper in his hand and smiled.

He inspected it carefully, probably expecting some sort of message or something stupid, "A phone number..?"

"MY phone number. So we can discuss this partner activity. Text me when you can, I'm gonna get home so I can have a peaceful snack without Kiri-san interrupting it again." I joked before waving him goodbye, "See you later, Eggy."

He waved, a nervous smile clearly shown on his face.

***

Halfway home, my phone vibrated, informing me of a message.

????- Hello! This is Naegi!

(F/N)- You couldn't have picked a better time to text, huh?

????- Well... the paper kinda flew out of my hand while walking so I kinda had to rely on memory alone....

You sighed before laughing, Poor Eggy....

Hajime Hinata
(Y/N)'s POV

I keep seeing him around everywhere!!! He won't go away!!! Like homework!!! Although.... I think seeing him is better then homework....

"(F/N)-san? Are you okay?" Chiaki asked me, not looking up from her Nintendo.

I snapped out of thought and looked up at her, "Y... Yeah! Just... thinking....." I mumbled.

"You were muttering about some boy.... you never talk about guys! Let alone when you're stuck in the clouds!" Ibuki laughed, pointing at me with a fork.

I said that out loud?! Dang it!!!

Chiaki gave a small chuckle, "Ibuki-san don't make fun of her."

"Ibuki is only stating the obvious! (F/N) is clearly going loony for some guy! Oooh! That would make a killer name for a song! 'My friend is going loony for a guy!' Genius!" Ibuki smiled, giving herself too much credit.

I waved my hands in front of me, "N... No! You don't get it! I just... keep seeing this guy around the school since I accidentally ran into him..."

Ibuki gasped, "A stalker?! How scary!!"

"Hmm.... this is like something from one of my video games.... you play as this girl who keeps seeing the ghost of this boy... and the boy ends up being her murderer.... and she then-" She then continued to spoil the plot of some video game.

Ibuki sighed before turning in my direction, "Are you in some sort of daze?!" She let out a sharp gasp, "A KALEIDOSCOPE HAZE!" She yelled, slamming her hands on the lunch room table.

I watched silently as she ran off, singing very loudly. Something is VERY wrong with her....

I felt a slight bump on my shoulder, before a paper ball was out in front of me. I slowly unraveled the ball....

A phone number. Duh frig is dis?

-Another time skip-

I shakily texted the number that was on the paper, What could go wrong....?

(F/N)- Hello?

CAN'T DO THIS- ABORT ABORT.

BZZT

???- Are you (L/N) (F/N)?

HOLY CHEEZITS THEY KNOW MY NAME-

(F/N)- Yes.... how do you know my name?

???- My name is Hinata Hajime, Chiaki told me who you were. I thought I would introduce myself since you dropped something when you bumped into me.

Shiiiii-

(F/N)- What did I drop?

???- some diary, I didn't read it though. Promise

SHIIIIIII-

???- how about this. I'll find you at lunch tomorrow, and return it.

(F/N)- would you really?

???- yup.

It didn't pull through.

Wait- I don't have a diary-

Nagito Komaeda
(Y/N)'s POV

It was a few days after I found Komaeda in the alley. We've become good friends after he was released from the hospital, but he's had my number since he first woke up after his concussion.

I remember the nurse telling me that Komaeda wanted to know who I was.

I was unsure for that part, so then I just told the nurse to give him my number, since I was at a crime scene at the time and couldn't leave.

The next day I woke up to a text message, from none other then Komaeda. I replied, because I wanted to  be nice, and we started a conversation. It was nice, and so we became good friends.

So. Yeah.

Shuichi Saihara
(Y/N)'s POV

"So.... you said you found something." I sighed, giving Saihara a fierce glare.

He nodded sheepishly, "In the basement, we found the murder weapon hidden behind a wall."

I sighed of relief, "So did you find the asshole who committed the crime?"

He looked at the desk, not saying a word.

"I'll take that as a no. Well... if you find anything, give me a call." I set down a peice of paper before walking to the door, "I'm free at any time. I don't have much anyone to talk to."

He looked at the paper carefully, "Okay, have a nice d... day."

Kokichi Ouma
(Y/N)'s POV

He won't leave me alone!! That boy, the one who tripped me, would bug me every time he saw me in the hallway! It's honestly kinda annoying.

"Heeeeey!!! (L/N)!!!! Nice to see you again-"

I turned in his direction and placed my hands on both of his shoulders, "What is your goal?! Why do you talk to me everyday?!"

He looked kinda.... hurt.... but hid it very well, "Well, you see. I want to get to know you! But you keep shutting me out! It's not very nice, you know." He replied, placing his hands on my arms.

I looked away, letting go.

"My name is Kokichi! Kokichi Ouma! You can call me King Ouma!" He shoved a paper airplane in my grasp before skipping off, glee in every step.

Okay?

1117 words!

A/N: woop! Another part finished!! I'm sorry It took so long to update, I was in Disney world :D

I'll try to update every Saturday, or come up with some sort of schedule!

-Kiwi