🥑Rantaro has joined the battle🥑

Kiwi- Yus. Best boi Taro here. Hooray :]

Kokichi- *le gaspu*

Kiwi- *pushes Kokichi out of the room* Enjoy his catch ups

When you first met

1st person

I, (Y/N) (L/N) the ultimate animal trainer, am a useless human being. A completely useless human. My only friend is a liar and a prankster, I'm in no way, shape, or form any type of cute. Useless. Well, that's what I say.

"(Y/N)!!! Pleeaaassseee!!! Let me copy your homework!!!!!" Kokichi begged, waving his arms in the air.

I rested my head on the desk in front of me, sliding my homework to the whining brat. "There.... now shut the hell up....."

He started to copy my answers, humming a cheerful tune.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, and lifted my head up, glaring at the human who dare interrupt my complaining.

A male, with light green hair, was standing there. Who the hell's this guy?

"Heeeey!!! Rantarooo!! How are ya?! Still a nerd?? Huh? Huh?" Kokichi asked, jumping out of his seat and jumping around the so called 'Rantaro'.

Rantaro sighed, "Hey... Kokichi...." He quickly shifted his attention back to me, "The name's Rantaro Amami... I just came to give this to you, since you seemed to have dropped it." He handed me a round object, dropping it into my hand carefully.

I looked at it, and saw it was just a (F/C) gatcha ball, that I knew perfectly well wasn't mine. Yet, it had my name written on it.

I looked up, seeing Rantaro was no longer there and it was just Kokichi. "Soooo! You collect gatchas and you didn't tell me?"

"This isn't mine, dumbass." I sighed.

"But it clearly has your name on it!" He seemed like he knew something I didn't.

I shook my head before opening the little ball, finding a note and pin inside.

'(Y/N), A little... someone.... told me how you've been pretty depressed lately, and even though you don't know me that well, I hope we can become good friends in the future. If you ever need a friend, give me a call.              -Rantaro Amami'

There was another paper attached to it that had a phone number, and I looked at the pin. It was of (Favorite thing).... I looked up, looking kinda annoyed. That sly fox.

Getting their number
Kiwi: Well.. I see an issue. I'll just *scribble scribble*
First text conversation
Kiwi: there we go. 👍

1st person

I layed down on my bed, holding my phone to my face. I was bored, and had negative things running through my mind.... so I looked at the note I pinned (huehuehue) to my corkboard. An idea hit me, no work, no school, no positivity, I'll just annoy that Rantaro kid.

I put his contact info on my phone, typing away at some sort of way I could prank him.

You: Hey, man, I hid the body like you asked.

I waited for a response which came quicker than I expected.

Avocado boy 🥑: Hello, (L/N)... you really are Kokichi's friend aren't you?