Yumehara's Love Attempts.

(Y/N)s POV.

After that 'date', I started to realize that I have developed a crush on Saiki. I had a long thought about it last night, thinking about what I find really attractive in someone. Fortunately it seems that Saiki fits everything I find attractive. He's kind, sweet, gentle, protective and a best friend you could always be yourself around.

"Maybe I should wait it out to see if it's just a normal crush that'll go away".

I spoke to myself as I had finished eating breakfast and went outside to be greeted by Saiki waiting for me at the gates.

"Hi Saiki, I'm sorry I took so long again".

I apologized as I approached him, he simply shook his head.

"Yare yare (Y/N), I was worried you'd be sick or something".

Saiki spoke as I sighed in relief as we started walking together.

"I know, I'm sorry Saiki, I had a long night last night, considering of what happened at the Cafe and thinking of a few things".

I muttered the last bit as Saiki stared at me in curiosity.

"Huh, what was that?".

"Oh nothing Saiki, nothing at all".

I said as he looked at me suspiciously but shrug it off as I had failed to notice a small smile form on his face.

Narrators POV.

Saiki and (Y/N) had made it to PK Academy together, already (Y/N) has recieved so much attention by every student down the hallway. Saiki glared at everyone staring at (Y/N) as he took (Y/N)s hand and walked down to their classroom.

'Why won't they understand that you and me are meant to be together? Why can't they respect that?'.

Saiki thought as they made it to their classroom, Saiki had lead (Y/N) to the desk next to his as he pulled the chair up for her to sit on.

"Awe Saiki, that's so sweet of you, you know you don't have to do that for me".

Saiki shook his head at (Y/N)s comment as he made her sit down in the seat that is next to the window. He took the spot to the right as he continued to listen to (Y/N)s conversation. It didn't last long when she stood up he became disappointed.

"Give me a moment Saiki kun, I'm going to get something. I promise I'll get you something too".

(Y/N) told him as she walked away from Saiki's desk and left the classroom without him. Saiki rolled his eyes when he watch her leave. He was about to use clarovoience but stopped. He heard the thoughts of Chiyo Yumehara that is sitting a few desks away from him.

'Saiki is so handsome, I just need to get close to him and bam, me and Saiki can be a couple'.

'Yeah sorry my dilemma but I don't want you, I want (Y/N)'.

Saiki thought as he then saw (Y/N) come through the classrooms door with coffee jelly and (F/S) (favourite snack).

"Hi Saiki kun, sorry I took a while, here you go, coffee jelly for you".

(Y/N) cheered excitedly as she placed coffee jelly on Saiki's desk. It made him smiled gleefully, this is one of the reasons why he prefers her over any other girl. Suddenly he grabbed (Y/N)s hand and pulled her towards him.

"Eh?!- Saiki what are you doing?!".

(Y/N) asked as she was seated on Saiki's lap. It made her blush beet red as Saiki wrapped his arms around (Y/N)s waist.

"Oh you wanted a hug?, yikes you scared me for a second".

(Y/N) spoke as she wrapped her arms around Saiki's neck, unaware of the glares being sent to her by Saiki's delima.

'Wait is Saiki taken?!, no he can't be, he just wanted to hug (Y/N). They're probably best friends. Okay I just need to befriend (Y/N) and then I'll be in their friend circle, she might give me tips on how to win Saiki's heart!'.

'Absolutely not Chiyo, your not taking my heart. That heart is for (Y/N) and I'm reserving that spot for her being my girlfriend'.

Saiki thought once again. He side glared at Chiyo, warning her to leave both him and (Y/N) alone. Unfortunately she didn't take the hint at all.

She tried to talk to (Y/N) and Saiki all day but she always loses them in the crowd or she has to do something. Whenever she tried to attempt love cliches to Saiki, he would make sure she missed the opportunity.

"Sigh maybe we were meant to be apart- Oh it's raining and I forgot my umbrella".

True to Yumehara's words, the rain started pouring all over the school, Yumehara had an idea formed in her head. By the time she could preform it, Saiki had already asked (Y/N) if she wanted to go under his umbrella.

"Awe that's so sweet Saiki, I couldn't find my umbrella but nevermind. Thanks for walking me in the rain".

(Y/N) thanked as Saiki nodded. Saiki might have purposely removed her umbrella at the umbrella holders but he won't admit it. With an umbrella opened and in his left hand, he took (Y/N)s hand and they walked together in the rain under the umbrella.

'So this is what they are after all. They are a couple, I don't want to bother their relationship anymore. So goodbye (Y/N) and Saiki'.

'Goodbye Chiyo, please forget us and never bother us again'.