Staying Over At Okinawa.

Saiki's POV.

Well after that near death disaster with the plane. I went with (Y/N) towards the bus our class were assigned too. Obviously I sat next to (Y/N) because I wanted too.

"Hey buddy!".

Oh God it's Nendo, he's sitting behind us with Kaido. Damn it I should've killed him a few months ago with Kaido but I went against it since I wanted to win (Y/N) the normal way. Not the yandere way.......... Hopefully.

"Hello Nendo, excited for the beach and the town in Oikinawa?".

"Yeah (Y/N), I can't wait to- Oh what's Kaido doing?".

All of us can hear Kaido mumbling something in Okinesse. More like I can hear him since he is the closest to me and his thoughts are way too loud. Anyways, I ignored the conversation and simply gazed into (Y/N)s features. Even though sometimes I can see right through her, which I don't mind to be honest, I always can't help but look at her eyes. Her (E/C) eyes never failed to amaze me and are wonderful to look at all of the time.

"Oh Saiki, Saiki!, we have made it to the hotel, come on!".

I felt my hand being grabbed by (Y/N) as she lifted me up and dragged me off the bus. I had noticed that we were the last ones to get off the bus.

"Right, sorry (Y/N)".

"For what Saiki?, you didn't do anything wrong, anyways, let's go. I wanna check out the place since I've never been at this side of Okinawa".

I looked at (Y/N) as she wasn't looking at me, she was carrying my suit case and hers so I took both off her hands.

"Awe Saiki, I can do it".

"You don't need to (Y/N), I can do it".

I see (Y/N)s face in a blush as I had scored another heart point from her.

'My heart is going to explode soon, Saiki Kusuo, what are you doing to me?'.

'Nothing, just wanted you to love me as much as I do'.

Narrators POV.

Their second day has began as Saiki didn't want a recap on what happened last night. Let's just say that Kokomi had his glasses and had 'lucid dream' with Saiki saying oh wow.

That night made Saiki annoyed, frustrated and upset because to him, he felt like he was cheating on (Y/N) behind her back. Listening to Teruhashi's thoughts about throwing dirt on (Y/N)s name made Saiki all the more tempted to punch her into space. Where was (Y/N) in all night?, well she went to the spa, brushed her teeth and went to bed. Yeah, she was asleep during the whole night. She didn't even notice the hotel had moved to sea and back.

Anyways, (Y/N) had joined Saiki, Kaido and Nendo for breakfast. At first it was Saiki but Nendo and Kaido joined in and had a pleasant conversation with (Y/N).

"Aren't we going to a pineapple farm then the aquarium and then emerald beach?".

"Yes Kaido, that's correct, I'm excited for the aquarium because I've never been to their newly built aquarium".

(Y/N) told as Kaido nodded but Mera was heard talking about eating fish from another table. All (Y/N) can say is that she's just excited for the aquarium and emerald beach. Not as excited as Saiki however, Saiki was seen a bit smiley today, wonder why.

(Y/N)s POV.

After the aquarium and the pineapple farm, we had made it to emerald beach. I had got to say, it's so beautiful and stunning, even though I come here on a few summers. It's still stunning as always.