The Disasterous Movie Date.

(Y/N)s POV.

I walked with Saiki down to the movie theaters, today he asked me if he wanted to go to the movies together. It is quite new of him to do so. Considering how he doesn't like going to the movies since we were five. Whenever we would go to the movies, he would become uninterested by the time we get to the ticket booth but I think I'm just overthrowing it.

Once we got to the movie theater, we went straight to the ticket booth.

"Hello there sir, can we get two tickets please?".

I asked as the man in the ticket booth stared at me in awe as he instantly handed me and Saiki the bypass of the movie cinema.

"Here it's on the house!".

I was about to say no but Saiki shook his head, I didn't want to be rude and have my time ruined with Saiki so I thanked him and gave him a generous tip.

Me and Saiki walked towards the food stands to buy some popcorn and drinks. The line was full until the crowd saw me and made a clear pathway for me and Saiki to go through. I thanked them as I walked towards the front with Saiki to the female cashier.

"Hello there mam, may I have a large popcorn, two drinks and Saiki what would you like?".

I asked as Saiki had a thought and pointed to the coffee jelly special.

"Okay and the coffee jelly special please and thank you".

I asked as the female nodded, instantly getting everything me and Saiki asked for freshly made as I tried to pay for it but the female declined my payment.

"No no it's on the house, you don't need to pay".

The female spoke, making me sweat a bit as Saiki rolled his eyes and in the end I gave her a generous tip. Everyone behind me cheered as me and Saiki started walking to our movie theater.

Once we got there, I noticed that the pass I was given allows me and Saiki to sit on the best seats imaginable. Which is where I took Saiki, even though he doesn't mind, I took him there anyways, the seats are comfortable as we both waited for the movie to start.

"Huh Saiki and (Y/N) what are you doing here?".

Saiki's POV.

Oh you've got to be joking, just when me and (Y/N) could be alone together to watch a movie I was keen to watch and managed to block my telepathically ability. Out comes Teruhashi to ruin both me and (Y/N)s afternoon.

'Why is she here?, me and (Y/N) were having a good date together and now it's gone up in smoke'.

I thought as my thoughts got cut off when I spotted another blue haired boy wearing glasses and carrying pop corn and drinks straight towards us.

"Huh what are you doing with my Kokomi?!".

Just as he took off his glasses did everyone excitedly ran towards him. I rolled my eyes as another date with (Y/N) is ruined as she sighed.

"Well Saiki wanna head out?".

"Good idea (Y/N), let's go".

I thought loudly, grabbed her hand as I walked out of the movie theater. (Y/N) had left the food behind but that's fine, I'm going to be treating her for lunch today.

After lunch was over, I took (Y/N) to my house for dinner, hey I like treating her out the best I can. Even though she's rich, I like to treat her out as much as possible.

"Welcome back (Y/N) it's so nice to see you!".

My mom spoke as she hugged (Y/N) happily, atleast my parents love her, I just hope (Y/N)s parents love me.

"It's nice to see you too Kumi, I've came over for dinner if that's alright".

"No not at all, your like family to us".

My mom spoke again as she took both me and (Y/N) inside. I took the ring off and put it in my pocket.

Once we were inside, I took (Y/N) to the living room as we both watched TV. Well better than nothing I suppose and I continued listening to her thoughts peacefully. I'm never taking (Y/N) out on a movie date again, maybe I should take her out on another picnic date. I continued to plan out my thoughts as I felt weight on my right shoulder. I looked to see (Y/N) sleeping on my shoulder quite peacefully. I smiled a bit as I wrapped my arm around her, I suppose the date didn't go in ruin after all.