Saiki And (Y/N) Meets A Child And Sports Day.

(Y/N)s POV.

I smiled as I started walking towards Saiki's location. I had came back from a previous photoshoot and Saiki texted me that he needed help with something. Once I had arrived to where Saiki is, I can see he's holding..... A child's hand?.

"Hi Saiki, how are you doing?".

I asked as the child looked at me and his eyes seemed to be shining stars. This child is a boy with green hair, is wearing a red hat, white shirt, black shorts, sandels and has a bag around his shoulder.

"(Y/N), please help, this kid won't let go of me".

"Whoa, are you Cyborg Cider Man number 2s girlfriend?".

I blushed at the kids chosen words for me. Saiki seemed to blush too but looked away and found his interests at the wall we are standing close to.

"I'm sorry kid but I don't get it".

"I know for a fact you are Cyborg Cider Man number 2s girlfriend!. He saved you a lot of times and he asked you out the last time I've watched Cyborg Cider Man".

The little boy cheered as I officially covered my face with my hands to hide my embarrassment, I know what he's talking about now. My dad starting investing on advertisements like anime for little kids and let me tell you, my mom wasn't happy about it. Unfortunately Cyborg Cider Man seems to be one of the investments on my dad's list.

"Oh well, where are your parents little one?".

I asked as the kid simply let go of Saiki's hand and ran over to my side.

"Oh oh, they should be right behind- Huh?!".

I became concerned when the kid looked behind himself to see that he can't see his parents anywhere. Saiki pinched the bridge of his nose as the kid started crying loudly.

"Hey calm down kid, maybe we can look around for your parents, how does that sound?".

I asked as the kid is now sniffling and nodded. I gently picked the kid up as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Alright then, come on Saiki, let's go find- ehm what's your name kid?".

"Oh I'm Yuuta Iridatsu".

The kid answered as I hummed in acknowledgement. Saiki stood next to me and we started walking together through the streets.

After a couple of hours, the sky had started to darken as I grew worried for Yuutas parents.

"Yuuta?, oh Yuuta is that you?!".

I looked around and I've found the boys mother come up to both me and Saiki as she took the boy out of my arms.

"Hi mommy, guess what I've found Cyborg Cider Man number two and his girlfriend!".

I smiled sheepishly and waved awkwardly as Saiki simply huffed. Probably out of annoyance, I know why, he doesn't like kids that much.

"Come on (Y/N), I should take you home before your parents kill me".

"Thank you for finding my son, how can I repay you?".

Yuta's mother asked as Saiki simply shrugged.

"Well I guess you could start by keeping your son safe, that'll be a wonderful start".

I suggested as the woman only nodded at me.

"I'll do just that, say bye Yuta, have a good evening".

The woman asked, Yuta did just that. I waved goodbye as me and Saiki went seperate ways with Yuta and his mother. Saiki took me home as I bid him goodbye when I went inside the walls of my home.