Leaving Okinawa And Meeting Aren Kuboyasu.

Narrators POV.

The third and final day of the class's stay at Okinawa has came and everyone seemed disappointed because they wanted to stay a little longer. However, they can go around the village for an hour to find souvenirs to take home.

Which leads us to our group that contends of Saiki, (Y/N), Kaido, Teruhashi, Nendo, Chiyo and Mera browsing through the mall. Chiyo, Teruhashi and Mera had left because Mera wanted to eat samples. It didn't take long for Saiki and (Y/N) to break apart from Nendo and Kaido who got distracted with the sales going on.

"Hey Kusuo, where are we going?".

(Y/N) asked as Saiki left the mall with her, he came for a dessert on this island and he didn't want to miss out on it. Sure he can teleport here and back but he wanted to spend it with (Y/N) as he thinks he might not do it again.

"I've read in a magazine on a plane that there's a dessert here only on Okinawa and I wanted to share it with you".

Saiki spoke telepathically as (Y/N) nodded, a blush formed on her face as she felt her hand was grabbed by Saiki's hand.

Currently, she was being dragged by Saiki to the store. Of course Saiki wanted to get there fast so he improvised by taking an alleyway that would lead to a dead end but he teleported with (Y/N).

When he teleported, he went out of the alleyway with a dazed out (Y/N) as the shop was across the road.

"That felt weird".

(Y/N) commented, unaware that she teleported with Saiki as Saiki had dragged (Y/N) across the road and opened the door.

He led (Y/N) through the slightly empty shop as he found a table for two. He placed (Y/N) on the chair opposite to his as he sat on the opposite chair. It took (Y/N) a minute to snap out of her daze but by the time she had snapped out of it. A waiter had came to serve both her and Saiki.

"Hello, what would you love birds like to have today?".

(Y/N) blushed at the comment made by the waiter. Saiki did too and he blushed a little but on the inside, he grinned happily.

"We would like the red bean anmitsu please".

(Y/N) watched the waiter nod as she sees a smile plaster on the waiters face.

"Alright then love birds, be back in five minutes".

The waiter had left as (Y/N) chatted about everything she has done on Okinawa and expressed her disappointment to how it is coming to an end. Saiki did the same as well but he was glad he's going home and who can't blame him. He never liked attention when he and (Y/N) were kids but he seemed to make an exception to (Y/N). (Y/N) can guess that they had been best friends and he knew her the longest. (Y/N) remembered when she asked to be his official, best friend.

-~Flashback~-.

Narrators POV.

Back in preschool or kindergarden with (Y/N) and Saiki, they would walk to kindergarden together. The reason why is because both of their mothers started becoming good friends and would always find a way to chat together. Also, Saiki asked his mom to let him walk to school with (Y/N) and who was she to say no to her little boy?. Especially when it's his first friend he's made.

Anyways, the two had started getting to know eachother (mostly (Y/N) since Saiki back then almost knows everything about her.)