.

TW: Mention of Cutting, Season 4 Spoilers, Slight hint of abuse.Idrk anymore? sorry

Will knew something was going on in Hawkins. But he never knew it would happen to him. The Cali group were still on their way to Hawkins with Argyle and Jonathan high and talking about something with Nancy. He wasn't paying attention to them but more on Mike, and well his step-sister by him. They found El on a street when they were going through Nevada and then boom. Will and Mike weren't talking again, but Will couldn't stop looking at his face. Stealing small glances even though it was risky since El was right by him laying on his shoulder. He knew they had some type of fight but he guesses they made up since they're all lovey dovey.

The whole time Mike has been back, Will had been ignored. On his birthday when he "ruined" their day, When all he did was third wheel and felt miserable.Will spent the whole night silently crying and thinking how he basically lost his best friend and his crush that night. He knew he shouldn't have a crush on Mike since it's disgusting and he's literally his sisters boyfriend, but he can't make it go away. No matter how many tries or how many cuts, the feeling won't leave him like a curse. The talk on the car in that junkyard had made him hope Mike knew what he was talking about and got some weight of his shoulders but it sure didn't.

Now they're entering Hawkins and Will can feel the mood shift. He wasn't sure why but the thought of something horrible happening felt more like reality then a thought. A headache instantly hit him when they entered, maybe he didn't drink enough water? Or the lack of sleep might've catched up to him in a bad way. He winced at the pain but quickly hid it as it was a headache and possibly nothing upside down related. right? The trip to the wheelers house was short and Will was somewhat excited to see his old friends. Maybe they know something on whatever was happening now? It hurt his head to walk but he could manage to get inside and greet his friends. Once he stepped inside he was bombarded with noise, mainly from Max and Dustin rushing up from the basement to say hello. The noise really made his head hurt but smiled as him and eleven were pulled into a hug. They were brought down to the basement with hellos and they started talking about 'vecna'? He knew about Vecna in dnd so its the same thing? How Max had an encounter and almost died by vecna. How the young adult group got stuck in the upside down and almost got out before Nancy got stuck. Which led to Eddie playing Master of Puppets by Metallica and Will stopped hearing after that. He excused himself to the bathroom and looked if their was any pain killers in which he was not surprised, there was none.
He passed by the kitchen and Mrs.Wheeler was there, Sipping on wine? She asked why he wasn't in the basement and he replied with a simple,"I was looking for pain meds, sorry". Why did he always have to say sorry? Mrs. Wheeler asked if he had a headache and when he tried to nod it sent a pain to his head. Mrs. Wheeler noticed and gave him some pain killers that were in a high space, probably to not harm Holly. He went down to the basement and started to listen back in as the medicine slowly worked. The talk shifted to their personal lives and Will saw Mike and El grow uncomfortable.

Then Max asked El how school was in California. "uhm its uh well.." was she going to lie again? "It isn't the best, its worse then Hawkins" Mike said. "So you're getting bullied..? El why didn't you say something or Will why didn't you tell us?" Max said she sat up straighter. " I didn't even know until later that day" Will mumbles. "She's litteraly your sister" "Well bullying can be personal sometimes" That headache pinched a nerve for a moment. "Being Bullied is tough! You've been bullied before so help her before she ends up like you!" Max said rather loudly. Will stared at her in shock, Will was quiet in school for this reason, to not get bullied. El wants to have friends and be outgoing, the opposite of Will. So how was he supposed to help her when he's an introvert? "She's trying to make friends, i'm not." Will said blankly. Mike and Lucas managed to change the subject but for some reason his headache was back. He would go back to Mrs. Wheeler but she'll just think were using them to get high.

He rests his head in his arms and closes his eyes, trying to get rid of the pain by massaging his forehead. Mike touches his shoulder and Will looks to his left, " Are you okay?" Mike muttered softly. "Yeah just a headache" Will replied, not moving his head. "Have you had a nosebleed?" Mike asks more worried. "no?" "oh, i thought you might've gotten vecna's curse." "oh, really?" "yeah haven't you been listening? Max said that her trauma made her a victim which made her get headaches, nosebleeds and nightmares." Mike explained. Will just had to be careful, His trauma from his father beating him and his family, The upside down, getting bullied and him technically being 'dead' . He's suprised vecna hadn't taken him already. " yeah sorry". Mike had already moved from the conversation and went and chatted with El.