.

"what?"
"wills dead mom."
"what? are you sure he isn't in the upside down again?" "I saw him die with my own eyes mom." Jonathan's voice quivered as he said it. Joyce's eyes went open then closed as tears started to pour out with harsh sobs as she gripped Jonathans shirt. "my baby..MY BABY!" Joyce exclaimed as the tears just poured and poured with mutters of disbelief and denial.

Jonathan's top was starting to get wet as his mother shook and sobbed clutching onto him. "I'm so sorry Mom.." Jonathan whimpered out. " I'm s-sorry too h-hun..." Joyce hicked out, burying her face deeper within the soaked tee. It felt like days that they were crying, yet it was only a few minutes. Joyce's eyes ran out of tears and only sniffles or hiccups came out of her mouth. A slight coldness caressed them both as they hugged for comfort.

"I am so sorry mom."

Will's ghost said as he joined the hug.

————

They both entered the worn down cabin and their puffy red eyes met many worried ones. Lucas came up from where he sat and gave Joyce a hug in which she returned strongly.Max and Robin joined in, later the others went until it was only El and Mike left. El thought about it and soon gave in with a sob, Mike was slowly going towards the group yet was still as a leaf. Once he finally hugged her, the dam in his eyes broke loose. His best friend ever since they were kids was gone now. Dead. He felt him fading but he never realized how horrible it would feel once he was actually gone. He released from the hug and should've been embarrassed when he realized he cried in-front of everybody. But he just sobbed harder, leaning against one of the broken splintering walls and falling to a sit.

He felt broken.

(idk when imma update this again but u can leave like recommendations so i could change this up a bit or lengthen the ending more but i just yk)