.

sorry for the grammar again i litteraly only write at like 4 am 💀

it happened way too fast. One moment Mikes hands were on Will's shoulders and now Will is in the air 7 feet above ground. "JONATHAN THE HEADPHONES" exclaimed mike. The walkman was starting to play the song but nothing happened. Eleven started to tremble in a violent way that scared both of us. "Eleven are you okay? Do you see Will?" Jonathan asked her while she just shook her head. "You have to find him El he's already in the air!" Mike exclaimed as sobs started to make its way up his body.

"Are you sure this is his favorite song?" "i don't know! your his best friend?!" "your his brother!" It wasn't the time but he didn't know what else to do. "Please Will come back!" Jonathan yelled as Mike looked back at Eleven who looked exhausted. "Please Will don't leave me" Mike sobbed as his hope soon ran out.

Crack.

Snap.

Squish.

Thud.

Mikes eyes widened as Will's leg, arms, torso and neck snapped. His eyes getting popped before dropping to the floor. Mike ran over to his body and caressed him, putting Will's head on his shoulder even with the disturbing broken bones. Every thing was muffled out as he can hear Jonathan's voice. "please come back will." mike said quietly. "WILL COME BACK" Mike yelled this time. Not even reacting to the earthquake and the world opening as he just hugged his best friends corpse tighter. "don't. don't do this will." he said into his hair with hiccups and tears streaming down his face.

"We have to go its not safe here" Jonathan stuttered out as he held El's arm and grabbed Mikes shoulder. "NO" Mike snapped as the ceiling started to cave in on its self. While Mike was muttering apologies into Wills hair, El had just grabbed Mike with all her strength and started to go out of the house teary eyed and with a begging teen refusing to leave. Once out the house Eleven hugged Mike and Jonathan so hard saying how sorry she was. It was just a pile of sobs by then. "I didn't want to lose you too Mike." Eleven had trembled out.

"It wasn't your fault El. I'm sorry."

—————-

Everyone was confused when a group came back crying and without a member. Until they put the strings together. A bunch of sobbing with Dustin having it the hardest after losing two of his best friends. They soon made it to Hopper's cabin, everyone not talking and numbness spreading as not only did they not stop Vecna, but lost people.

A black car rolled up outside the cabin, catching some peoples attention knowing it was a goverment car. But out popped a Hopper who went to El's room after saying Hi. Once Hopper and El reunited, El cried in his chest as Jim just hugged her back. "I'm so sorry. So sorry." "What happened kid?" "Wills gone!" "oh, its okay kid. you did all you could."

—————

Jonathan and Mike went to look at who was in the car. Amazed by Hopper actually being alive and waving a hi to them. Then his mom came out the car and went to hug Jonathan and Mike. Jonathan froze as Mike just melted into Joyce's arms. " where's Will?" Joyce says as a soft sob can be heard froom Mike as he just smushed his face into Joyce's clothing. "Mom..." Jonathan said with tears in his eyes. "What?" "Mom.." The tears started falling down his face. "Whats wrong? What happened to Will? Is he Hurt? In the upside down?" Joyce face became panicked as she stared at Jonathan. Only Mike being latched onto her now, Jonathan sobbed as he made eye contact with her.

"Will's dead mom."