.

i wrote this when i was on 1% of energy so sorry for the grammer and the story lol
_____________
TW⚠️: F slur and homophobia( lowkey forgot what else so read w caution ig
_____________
The groups were running towards their spots as Will and his group headed to the Creel's house. Will's headaches had gotten piercing strong and would almost shed a tear every sharp movement his head would make. They had made it inside the house and sat down. They knew that their plan was gonna work right? It had to for everyone's safety. for Hawkins. Will guessed he hadn't heard their previous conversation as it turns out he was the target. As it was like Max except it was 'safer' that they knew his favorite song and no problems  would come in as Dustins group was distracting the bats. Jonathan, Jane, and Mike quietly surrounded him, Jonathan having the cassette player with 'Should I Stay or Should I Go' loaded in. He was ready for even the slightest hint of Vecna to put them on Will. He can't lose Will again and this time for good. Will felt uncomfortable that he was sitting right where Vecna sat as a kid. He didn't really know what to do to get Vecna's attention so he just sat and thought about everything that happened so far. Mike has joined a group of DND after he said he was too 'old' to play it the whole summer. Eddie seemed like a nice guy, if Will would've stayed in Hawkins he most likely would be good friends with him.

"Hey Will." Will looked up to the voice. Jane. Why was she talking? She was supposed to be quiet " I heard Angela say that you had a crush on Mike." What? "Is this true?" "No of course not Jane!" " I've seen the way you look at him Will. Why are you so selfish? Can't you just let me be happy for once?" Will backed up slowly and was softly hyperventilating. "Is this true Will?" It was Mike. "No Mike! Its nothing like that i swear!" Will exclaimed. " Are you saying I was friends to some queer? I feel so humiliated how can you do this to me? We were best friends! Did you stare at me when I was changing? Ew you're so disgusting Will. I never knew i could be more disappointed in you. You don't deserve to live! I would do the same as your Dad if I knew you were a fag!" fag. Will was sobbing at this point. Scooting back to get rid of the situation until he felt something on his back. Or someone.

"Nice to see you again. Will."

Will felt paralyzed.
He turned back to see a shadowed creature with a substance all over him that just screamed 'upside down' . His face seemed burnt, well his whole body was. "They don't care about you, Will." Vecna said as the scenery changed. "They do!" Will hesitated. Did they? "You know they don't if you're questioning yourself Will." Will looked at his knees for that one. He was right. "Join me Will." "What! No!" "Why not we have so much in common?" The place seemed to shift into a house, a sad or rather displeases boy standing while looking at the floor as the family ignored him. Shifts to Will at the airport being ignored and lonely. "We were both sensitive children Will. We're different from others. We both belong here in this world." Will stares at him piercingly, not knowing what to do with this information. " I.. don't belong here." Will replied but Vecna looked at him in the same way the small boy was. The scene changed. This time it was when his dad was around. Then those nights Joyce was crying in the kitchen. Jane getting introduced to the group, The snowball, him killing Bob and betraying their group, when he had choked his mom... "your a monster will.Come with me and you won't have to suffer anymore. Its not like they'll care but I do." Will was going to deny it again but he stopped. Why keep trying anymore? He can hear the lyrics to the song come from the background. Vecna seemed pleased as Will was thinking about it, almost successfully taken by the thoughts and left vulnerable. A portal was shown to the right side of Will, that showed him floating in the air with a panicked Jonathan and Mike.. worrying about Jane. It looked like she was having a hard time looking for Will, shaking violently as she searched. He stared for a few seconds then turned to Vecna. "what's going to happen when if I were to join?" "It'll be painless but your worries will go away Will." Vecna said but not explaining what would even happen. Will sighs as he hears the muffled lyric.

Should I stay or should I go?