.

Will had muffled the conversation fully, the silence was overwhelming as he can only hear the beats of his heart. He wonders what time it is as he looked up for a clock, the light was so much more brighter before. He squinted at it and slowly moved his head as pain is still somewhat going to his head. He guesses Steve sees Will as he offers up a divide in the group to who plans and the other sleeps. Then tell the others when they wake up. It was a normal plan, but Will was alright with it if it meant he can sleep to get rid of his headache. "Okay! Mike, El, Argyle, Jonathon,Max and Will can sleep while me, Nancy, Robin,Lucas, Dustin and Eddie make a plan."Steve had said.

Will fell asleep fast. So did everyone else except Max who took a while. He was so tired of sitting in a car thirdish wheeling as he had tried to be friends with Mike again.He was tired out of exhaustion and running off the last ounce of energy he had in his body. The awake group had made a somewhat reliable plan and just need to tell the asleep group the plan. Will's dream was.. strange. Well the strangeness was the fact that it wasn't a dream but rather a nightmare. Flashes of the upside down and the possession from the mind flayed tainted his sleep. He woke up soon after and saw half of the group waking up. His body was sweating and he was breathing somewhat fast but no one seemed to notice. No one notices Will anymore.

Once the others were awake, the awake team had told them their plan of luring and trapping and killing Vecna in someplace and try to use El as a weapon. Will felt something warm on his upper lip, thinking it was mucus he wiped it off with the end of his sleeve. But the liquid kept going so he tried again and saw his hand that had red on it. His nose was bleeding but everyone was concentrated on the plan so Will had quietly excused himself to the bathroom. Not even knowing if he got heard or not. He had grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned up the mess on his face and nose. He looked in the mirror and saw himself, in the upside down. Chills went through his spine and a slow ticking had entered his ears. A grandfather clock rang and ticked again. A slow,"Your suffering is coming to a end Will.." was muttered behind him but Will was paralyzed as he saw his reflection but with a creature in the back. He blinked and it was gone, he knew that he had been cursed since he's a whole buffet with trauma.Will chuckled at that, he went outside the bathroom and met with the group. They summarized what he had missed and what his main part is. A distraction. Well isn't that going to be easy. Will wonders if they had forgotten everything about him and that this was going to be a big risk for him again. He would've said something except he didn't want to be a burden and called selfish as they had worked the plan out and somewhat perfected it.