.

⚠️ referenced attempted suicide if you squint, major character death ? tiny homophobia

i also was like on 2% so thats why its short and bad 😜

he doesn't know what to do. What to say. How to act. He felt paralyzed again, was he really considering to go with Vecna ?Henry? One? Either way he couldn't believe his own mind.

He can just go with it for once without backing out or running away like those times when it wasn't getting better. Or he can go and try to live a normal life with a best friend who has avoided him even when he was not even a mile away. He really wanted to choose the control but his Mom and his brother would be so devastated. Would they care? Jonathan is too high nowadays and his Mom didn't even remember his birthday and left to Alaska. Maybe to get away from him.

Maybe he didn't deserve them. He just brought despair over them and they hate him for it. How else to screw it up when he has been in love with his friend for over years . It was a mistake. He was a mistake. He wasn't supposed to be in their perfect life.

The more he thought about it the more closer the song was coming to a end. 'are you sure this is his favorite song?' 'i don't know! your his best friend?!' 'your his brother!' muffled voices came from the portal, the portal started to fade away. Will was on his knees looking at the floor with tears in his eyes. "Is this the right choice?" Will shakily asked while raising his head to stare at Henry. "Of course Will. You were meant to be here and to help us accomplish what we couldn't do. We couldn't have done this beautiful thing without you." Henry had said while keeping eye contact with Will. "I wished you could've stayed, truly. but it seems Will that your suffering has come to a end." Henry raised his arm over Will and Will closed his eyes and smiled while willing raising his body.

It hurt. A lot. It was quick though. How else to remove a mistake by erasing it for something bigger.