Chapter. 1

"Mabel!" Dipper screamed out.

Mabel and Dipper was just having a normal mystery hunt. Them laughing and pushing each other around while searching. They made sure to not be too loud so they don't spook any creatures that were around. It was normal routine to do these little adventures. Sometimes they came across nothing. Sometimes they came across creatures that they've already have found. Then the best was when they found something new. Right now it was anything but fun.

There where flying eyeballs with bat wings flying. They saw a normal hiker stepped into the mysterious light that came from the winged creature. Different creatures scurrying away to saftey from the chaos. Fire and smoke was everywhere. It all happened in a flash. The twins had to look at each other not blinking. Processing what was happening around them. It was not until Dipper grabbed Mabel's wrist as he tugged her to run. She seemed to snap from her trance at the sudden movement. Both Mabel and Dipper started to run for thier lives.

They ran and ran. Having their lungs pumping in and out air. Their hearts could be heard over the thumps of thier shoes hitting the forest floor. They jumped, swung, dodged over different obstacles. It was not until Mabel was trapped in the light. Realization hit her and she quickly got out of her brother's grip. She used the remaining time she had left to push her brother out of the light.

Dipper stummbled a bit in his footing. He balanced himself and saw what was happening. He saw his sister in the light. He was glued to the spot in horror. He saw the top of her head become a dull grey. It traveled down her body like a it was water being dumped on her. Dipper heart seemed to stop at the expression she had. Etched in the stone was a pained, tear struck, face. Her body was stuck in a pushing motion. Dipper's eyes met the statue's eyes. The soulless eyes shot through Dipper's heart. It made his whole body tremble with anger. Tears started to flow down his face. The water blurred his vision as the bat carried his sister away. He bit his lip not letting any sobs escape. He dropped down onto his knees. Letting the tears drop on the forest floor. His fists clenched into two fists in front of him. He closed his eyes and screamed out, " Bill! Stop with these games!"

"Just come out and face me!" Dipper screamed at the top of lungs. A sob suddenly escaped him. He let it escape. As another one esacped. Then another. Another sob followed by another. Until he was in a sobbing mess.

He just wanted to to fight him. To win. To save his friends and family.

As he cried a sudden laugh cut through the wind. Then that laugh become full on laughter. It echoed around him. Taunting him. That laughter belonged to the demon he was wanting to kill, Bill Cipher.

The laughter stopped and a golden triangle floated down towards him. Dipper stopped sobbing and the tears stopped flowing down. He bit his lip repressing the emotions that wanted to flow out. He couldn't cry in front of his enemy. Not like this.

"Why hello Pinetree!" He greeted. He tipped his hat while doing so.

It sickened Dipper how cheery the demon could be. No matter who was in front of him. No matter if the person was in indescribable pain. He always kept a cheery deamoner. He glared at the demon.

Bill put his hat back on. The demon then snapped his fingers. A black cane appeared and he took it in his hand. He twirled it in his hand floating around Dipper. " You know I'm not a fan of this form that much! Since it's too one dimensional for me. I did like the one where I was 3D like. But being a triangle is just too boring." Bill told Dipper. He stopped in front of Dipper grabbing the cane with both of his hands, " I don't want a puppet either. They're too much of a hassle and have a lack of power. Puppets also have too many weaknesses to count." Bill said as he twirled the cane again.

Dipper sat there still glaring at the yellow triangle before him. He was able to stop trembling and subside his emotions. He got up and the demon followed. Bill wanted to make sure he was at eye level with the human. Bill then stopped twirling his cane and snapped his fingers again. The black cane that was in his hands disappeared.

"Anyways back to the matter at hand," Bill said as he got a bit closer to the human. " I heard that you wanted to see your most most amazing friend in the entire multiverse!" He said in the most sweetest voice he could make. He shot his arms up and quickly went to sit down on Dipper's shoulder. He hugged the neck of Dipper. Dipper frowned and tried to get the demon off of him. It swung his body and arms. Trying to fling him off. Nothing was working. Whatever Bill was doing was infuriating. He just wanted to punch the triangle in the face, well, more like the eye.

"Welp you can't do that Pinetree!" He laughed as he let go of the human. He floated back in fron of the boy.

Their surroundings began to fade in and out of color and white. The triangle seemed to slump in disappointment. "Well shucks. It looks like my time is up." Bill pouted he then perked up again as he floated closer to Dipper.

"Don't worry Pinetree! we'll see each other soon!" He told Dipper as he booped the brown haired boy on the nose. Making sure to make a 'boop!' sound. He floated away and the a white light started to emerge from nowhere.

"Remember! Reality is an illusion! The universe is a hologram! Buy gold! Byeee!!!" Bill shouted before disappearing in a flash of white light.

.
.
.
.
.
.
____________________

Sooo I hope that you liked that chapter! I know angsty isn't? Don't worry tho! It'll get fluffy soon. Just got to get past the wave of angst to get there. Welp I hope that you like this chapter and I'll be seeing you in the next one! Bye!!!