Chapter . 4

Dipper's Pov

"Sooo where to start first?" Mabel asked as she skipped past me a little. She stopped in front of me and skipped backwards.

Today we decided to finally go in town. We already knew we should wait to go into town but, that doesn't mean that we both weren't dying from it. Mabel also had a bit of fun this morning since she decided to pick an outfit that she hasn't wore in a while. She was wearing one of her more fun outfits. She was wearing a pink and black stripped turtle neck with blue overalls over it. She also had a few cute iron on patches on the overalls. She wore socks that went past the ankle with simple black high top vans. She didn't wear any head bands but kept her hair down. The small sun earrings that she wore also danced around as she skipped. Those earrings were another fashion creation of her's. (Kind of similar to what the picture is. Just she isn't wearing a headband. She isn't wearing triangle earrings plus the bracelets. Her nails are not painted as well. Of course she doesn't have braces anymore as well) I on the other hand decided to go with my casual outfit of the week. My favorite hoodie with black jeans and black converses.

I shrugged, " You're going to meet up with Candy and Grenda later. Just anywhere basically. That would be just fine."

"But that's too complicated! We have to know where to start at least!" She groaned. I playfully roll my eyes. "Fine what about the mall? Since we'll have a pretty high chance to run into anybody. Aaaand I know we didn't get a chance back home. Since of school" I suggested slyly. She thought for a moment letting her mouth twist into a slight frown. Then that frown snapped into a a huge smile, "Mall it is! Now onwards my trusty sidekick!" She shouted as she turned around in her step. She skipped a bit more faster and I walked faster to catch up.

"Sidekick? How am I the sidekick? I thought we were both the main heros?"

"pffft- It's just a saying Dipping Dot."

"Oh."

*Timeskip*

No one's Pov

The twins arrived at the mall. It was lively to say. There were many people walking around laughing and giggling. Many were carrying bags that were bursting with merchandise. There was a small waft of different foods coming from everywhere. It was the ideal place to meet someone new or meet up with old friends.

Dipper's Pov

"Sooo are we sticking together or splitting up?" I asked. I was hoping for the latter. I personally don't want to become a human carrier for shopping bags. Mabel can be a fun shopping companion. And I love shopping for clothes. I'm not complaining for that part. I just don't want to carry thousands of bags and hope to God not to drop one.

"I guess we can split up. Cover more ground. Text me whenever you do find someone!" She shouted out before running off to a random shop. I sighed in relief but slightly smiled in her direction. I don't understand how my sister is always this energetic and chipper.

I scanned the shops that were in front of me. I actually didn't know where to start since it's a mall after all. Unless you have a routine of shops to go to, it's typically go from store to store situation. I clicked my tounge and went to the store I saw. When I entered the room I was blasted with a strong scent of strawberries mixed with... bubblegum? I couldn't decipher the other scent. I was greeted by some employees and asked if I was looking for anything particular. I shooked my head and started to look at the shop. I didn't find anything that I really liked so I went to the next one. Then the next. Then to the next shop. Until I was stopped by someone tapping on my shoulder. I jumped clearly startled by whoever was behind me. I spun on my heal to see who exactly it was.

The person laughed, "Woah dude, I knew you were jumpy back then but, it seems like you still are.

I twisted my mouth a bit looking at the person. The person was tall and had a well built frame. They wore a red open flannel with a back plain t-shirt. They also had long red flowi-