Chapter. 9

Hey Hey! Ik you're probably wondering where I have been and! Idk!
.
.
.
Ok! I'll tell you what actually happened! I did eventually fall out of the gravity falls groove, and soon forgot about this book. Even though I was in the middle of writing this chapter I kept stopping. I couldn't find a way to write certain scenes. So my motivation on this books started to plummet...

So this could possibly be the last chapter for a while. I really want to at least finish this book with a decent ending. It just might take a while since I'm not fully indulging myself in gravity falls content.

Soo! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

[This chapter is unedited]
.

.
.
.
.

Dipper's Pov

"DIPPERRR!"

"DIPPER WAKE UP!"

I groan as I cover my head with an extra pillow. I roll over trying to cut off the screaming.

"DIPPER!" Mabel said as she burst through the room.

"Mabel... What the hell...? It's like *yawn* two in the morning."

"NOPE! It's noon now."

My eyes shot open at that, "W-What!?"
I turned over letting the pillow softly fall on my bed.

"Yeah silly! I tried to wake you up before but, you just couldn't. It was like you were zombiefied but in the good way."

I stare at her then shook my head. I ran a hand over my face feeling no sweat or tears.

"Well since you slept in, wanna go by Greasys dinner?"

"Yeah- Sure, let me take a shower and get dressed." I said. She saluted and ran off to who knows where. I stretched and yawn feeling some bones pop. I groggly made my way towards the dresser. Picking some random clothes to put on.

I quickly went to the bathroom and took a shower. I checked my hair in the mirror. Smoothing over some places that stick out. I went back to my room and grabbed a few more stuff. I slipped on my hoodie and the necklace. I grabbed my phone as well and then went to meet up with my sister.

"Soooo you ready?" She asked.

"Yeah," she hummed in response. I rose a brow at her, "Uhhhh, Mabel?"

"Hmmm?"

"Did you umm make some Mabel juice before you woke me up?"

"Pfffftt- What? Why would I do that?"

"You sure? Because you're sounding quiet suspicious right now."

She didn't respond at that. I looked over at her, "Mabel?"

I kept my gaze seeing her get a bit more nervous by the second. "Ok fine! Maybe I did! I can't help it though!"

"Mabel, you know that you need to stop drinking that stuff. It's basically a liquid sugar rush."

"I know but it's sooo good and sparklyyy" She whined. I shooked my head as we turned the corner.

We made it to the dinner in no time. Mostly by small Talk and muscle memory.

[Mostly skipping this bc it's not really important.]

"Soooo what now?" Mabel asked. She was rocking on her heels. I swear Grunkle Stan Allowed her to follow that bad sugar habit.