The Invitation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal morning for Hermione, well as normal as a morning can get when your a Malfoy that is. It was a new day for Hermione, with the sun rays seeping through the lavish curtains of their bedroom at their manor ( what is this an old, middle of the road english movie?) , she felt a an arm draped around her as she turns around she is greeted with her husbands platinum blond hair ,messed around his face and then suddenly she is greeted with his gray eyes. 

(Draco and Hermione conversation.)

"Good morning amor"

"Good morning to you too my Ferret" .

they were about to kiss when they heard their 6 year old daughter crying .

"looks like our princess is summoning you dear"

"oh shove off i always get her, but i guess i need someone to cook for me and my 4 kids"

"Am i your husband or your cook?"

"hmmmm"

"don't answer that, ok fine ill cook and you go get the kids"

"ok thanks love"

they got up and went their separate ways ,Hermione to her 6 year old's room and Draco to the kitchen to make breakfast.

(Hermione and Madeline's conversation)

"good morning sweetheart"

"morning mama"

"when did you get up?"

"around five minutes ago and i wanted to see you so i just call for you."

"more like summoned me, but let's go get ready for the day and go wake up Theo  ya?"

"ya."

(kitchen/small eating area.)

breakfast: full English breakfast with coffee and orange juice

*SPLASH, CRASH.

Elianna: SCORPIUS HYPERION MALFOY I WILL END YOU.

Scorpius: If you can catch me first bitc------ i will not finish that sentence.

*twins run to the kitchen

*Scorpius hides behind Hermione

*El comes out soaking wet

El: COME OUT YOU COWARD ,COME OUT!

Scorp: im sorry sis, but i had to get you up somehow.

El: WHY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF - 

Hermione: ELIANNA.

El: sorry mum.

Maddy: mummy why is sissy screaming

before Hermione can answer

Draco: oh your sis just woke up on the wrong side of the bed, she can get a little grumpy if that happens just like your mom can get.

*both girls send him a deadly death glare

Draco: i-i mean ummm......ahhh...

*TAP.TAP.TAP

Draco:  oh i'll go get it.

Hermione: saved by the owl dray.

Draco: oh Mia it's for you, its from .... actually i don't know. 

Mia- let me see.

letter*

Dear Hermione(know-it-all beaver)

you have been invited (not by choice)to the granger family reunion. it will take place from the 5th of July to the 12th, it will be at the Golden Serpent queen hotel owned by THE DRACO MALFOY so bring your nicest clothes (not that you have any) you can also bring any significant other or kids (not that you have one like who would wanna date let alone marry you and even if you do have kids they will be just as ugly and know-it-all as you and probably from some dunked one-night stand, i mean who would want to be with you voluntarily)

Your awesome,much better looking cousin

Chloe Granger.

Draco was reading over her shoulder.

Draco: I think we should go you know show them what they missed in the past 18 or so  years(in this story Hermione and Draco are 30,the twins are 13,Madeline is 6 and there youngest son Mattheo is 4).

"ya i think so too"

"but"

"but what?"

"i have a business meeting tomorrow until the 7th."

"oh, where is it?"

"In Paris, oh wait that's where the reunion is"

"ok so you can meet us there, but let's give them a surprise"

"ok ,what tho"

"i just wont tell them, who my husband is, it will give them a mini heart attack because my cousins, they simp for you A LOT."

"Alright then."

"Alright" ,"KIDS".

kids: YA

Hermione: we are going to the Granger family reunion

kids: AWWWWWW.

Hermione: well to bad.

*status -edited