the day of the big reveal

*ok so i skipped over the rest of yesterday as nothing interesting happened but today is the big dinner reveal so get ready 

Hermione's P.O.V

*After breakfast

Mia- today we are just at the beach chilling before dinner, so me, Draco and the kids got ready. I wore a simple black bikini with gold finishes which is from my summer collection, and Eli wore a white and pink bikini (which is not very showy), Scorp wore a black-blue-grey type swim trunks, Maddy wore a cute off-the shoulder one piece and Theo wore blue swim trunks and Draco wore plain black swim trunks. Hermione wore one of Draco's plain white shirts over her outfit.

*at the beach

*Hermione lounging on a chair, and trying to get her younger kids to wear sunscreen

mia- dont you dare go in the water without sunscreen, you all got your father's complexation, and you know how easily you lot get burned - all while forcibly putting sunscreen on her kids.

dray- mia don't be so hard on them its not there fault they go that complexion , and i agree with them because sunscreen is yuck

kids- THANK YOU!

mia- first of all, what complexation? their super, un-humanly pale white complexion that they got from their father ?

Dray- yes that, but it ain't my fault

mia-   mmmhh, and secondly do not encourage them with this anti sunscreen behavior, do you want them to be hurt for days because of sunburn, because they played in the sun and salt water for under an hour without sunscreen. and because Narcissa sadly couldn't get that through that thick skull of yours that you call a brain does not mean i will fail to do the same with my kids.

Dray- damn mia didn't have to go full mama bear mode on me, your making me question my life choices on a beach, that to on my own beach.

scorp- i thought  marrying her, you would know what you signed up for.

dray- i signed up for love, a malfoy heir(or a couple), living with my best friend for ever and  complementary pleasure .

mia- when we get back, you can expect the said privileges taken away from you for an unmeasured amount of time, and you can say goodbye to  your master bedroom privileges as well.

dray- your not sirius babe

mis- i am as sure as hell, now get out of my face before we get caught

 * a couple minutes later her cousins and demi coming proudly in skimpy bright, bright neon bikinis

Chloe-  hey Hermione why are you wearing  a shirt, to embarrassed to show that disgusting body of yours

*Draco heard that and he was livid, he wanted to punch her but did not as he did not want to ruin the plan and he knew that Hermione can fend for herself, i mean she fought in a bloody war and won, come on now and that roast she had on him ,phew, she certainly can take care of herself.

Mia- oh no i was about to .

* she takes of her shirt and the girls jaws were on the floor.

Bea- ok how much did you pay for that, like there is no way you had 4 kids and have a toned  hourglass body and abs !

Mia- ok i did not have any surgery for this and i work out every day in my home gym, any-

Eli- but sometimes you barely get anything done because you and Father workout together and one thing leads to another and you either end up in you room or your shower and maybe even the pool or maybe the jacuzzi is more your-