The night before- part 1

chloe P.O.V

"I can't believe what just happened last night, that beaver is actually is married to draco Malfoy , i was supposed to be his wife, i was supposed to carry his kids, not bucktooth beaver, well i guess she is not a buck tooth  beaver anymore, she is actually very pretty, but i would never say it to anyone . hmm i need some dirt on their family, whatever it is it will destroy their "happy family" "

wait is that Draco,Ronald,Harry and Blaise, going to the west wing, it looks like a meeting room or an office, wait is that hermione going in there as well.

maybe i should follow them, maybe i can get something from this meeting or whatever.

Hermione's P.O.V

me, dray,hazza,ron and Blaise were having a meeting about a trip we were planning to go on as a group to go to the Maldives, to surprise the kids, they have been wanting to go somewhere as a group for soo long so we thought we would end the summer with a bang.

we were talking about the housing and how many people per house would be when i saw something out of the corner of my eye, i saw the fake tan which i could recognize anywhere its was chloe, she must be spying on us for some dirt, probably because of what happened last night. so after everyone left i got an idea and i was going to need drays help.

Chloe's P.O.V

I hid as everyone except draco and beaver left the room, i didn't get any useful info as they were just talking about some maldive vacation as a group or something, anyways, after everyone left i began to look again.

mia-" hey love."

dray- "hey babe."

i watched as draco and beaver kissed, then it turned into a full makeout sesh, ugh ew, but i kept my patience and kept watching just incase something happens.

then draco lays beaver down on the desk, and then it turns more heated, i would love to be in beavers place right now, then i shook out of my trance just to realise what i'm doing is gross, ,i think it's time to leave then.

Draco's P.O.V

after mia told me the plan i quite liked it, its not every day we have a planned make-out sesh.

when it got a little too heated, mia said she was gone. we got up and then we just talked, and mybye kissed a few times, until it was dinner time.

when we went to the dinner table everyone was there except Eli

"hey scorp where is Eli?"

"oh i think she is with James - wait i did not say anything, i should have not said that."

"i'm  going to find her."

i went around the hotel when i heard some noise, i turned the corner, to see, my daughter,my own flesh and blood,practically sharing saliva, making out with -

"JAMES POTTER"

the two broke apart to have matched scared facial expressions 

"father it's not what its looks like-"

"oh yea, what it looks like to me is that you had James potter's tongue shoved down your throat , how long has this been going on?"

"umm since the beginning of last year"

"and you didn't tell me?"

"i was scared about how you would react."

draco had a close connection with his daughter, and felt sad that she felt like she couldn't tell him something like this.she usually could tell him anything from a young age

"sweetheart you can talk to me about these things, i mean i'm not especially bad in the love department, if your mothers is any justification, i would learn to respect your decision, and i would only want you make you happy."

"k, thanks dad."

"any time kiddo. and  Potter ."

"if any thought about hurting my daughter in any way i will find out, it might as well be the last thing you do , you hear me?"

"yes, sir."

"good, any ways, Eli we have to get to dinner."-

"ya, wait how did you know where i was?"

"ummm from an unknown source."

"i'm going to kill scorpius "

"ok killer queen, lets bounce."

mia-" hey, where were you guys?"

draco- "just some father- daughter talk, right?"

Eli- "yea."

*A/N- O.M.G thank you guys for a 1k reads, in just a few months, it's such a big achievement, and i can't thank you guys enough. also today is the 2 year anniversary of Dracotok, we came so far since 2020 where it was just, audios and imagines, but now it's an achievement for all supporters,so let's bring Dracotok of 2020 back strong.

thank you again for 1k reads, you guys are legends and thank you for giving my first ever story a chance

Author out!