The Night Before - Part 2

***********************************************************************

AUTHORS NOTE

Ok so i apologise for being M.I.A since August, i did not have any ideas for the last chapter, yes you heard me i will be ending this book with a chapter or 2 but i can't leave yall without some closure, so here it is,hope yall like it

Pls Vote and comment

thx

Hailey Potter

***********************************************************************

Previously:

"JAMES POTTER"

the two broke apart to have matched scared facial expressions

"father it's not what its looks like-"

"oh yea, what it looks like to me is that you had James potter's tongue shoved down your throat , how long has this been going on?"

"umm since the beginning of last year"

"and you didn't tell me?"

"i was scared about how you would react."

draco had a close connection with his daughter, and felt sad that she felt like she couldn't tell him something like this.she usually could tell him anything from a young age

"sweetheart you can talk to me about these things, i mean i'm not especially bad in the love department, if your mothers is any justification, i would learn to respect your decision, and i would only want you make you happy."

"k, thanks dad."

"any time kiddo. and Potter ."

"if any thought about hurting my daughter in any way i will find out, it might as well be the last thing you do , you hear me?"

"yes, sir."

"good, any ways, Eli we have to get to dinner."-

"ya, wait how did you know where i was?"

"ummm from an unknown source."

"i'm going to kill scorpius "

"ok killer queen, lets bounce."

mia-" hey, where were you guys?"

draco- "just some father- daughter talk, right?"

Eli- "yea."

***********************************************************************

*Next Day

*Mia P.O.V*

Mia- we came down in the morning to hear some commotion in the reception, turns out, my cousins were trying to blackmail the receptionists into giving them the access card to my room, good thing we came down.

Mia- Hi,do we have a problem?

Chloe- Yes, actually we do.

Mia- and what might be said problem .

Chloe-THE problem is that you have horrible customer service, your employee here is not fulfilling my request.

Mia- and what might that be, i know Astoria is very reasonable when ever she says no

Chloe- that not important.

Mia- it is if you want it fulfilled

Tori- mia, she wants the card to yours and Draco's penthouse.

Mia- I know, I just wanted her to admit it. Look Chloe im tired of all this fighting can you please tell me why your doing his and ill be out of your life for good.

Chloe- Fine ill tell you, hermione i'm a witch, Like you.

Mia-.........

Dray- .............

Tori-................

Chloe- and so is half the people in this hotel, i always bullied you because I was jealous that your parents allowed you to go to Hogwarts, whereas mine thought i would be learning to worship the devil, but instead they taught me how to become one,and i know everything about, the war, voldemort, the deatheters, fyi draco i never thought you were a bad person back then, i always thought had some redemption in you,and believe it or not, i know a lot about magic.

Mia- h-

Chloe- how? Well i have a friend who you might not know, shes way older than you who also went to hogwarts with her younger brother, and they gave me their books after every year, her brother even has a friend ,who you might know,Charlie Weasley.

All three of them- CHARLIE!

Chloe- yep, we all used to hangout, and i kinda have a crush on him, after he went to Romania, our contact cut short, and to forget about him, i started obsessing over Draco, I know this is a lot to take in and i hope you can start to forgive me for all the trouble i caused you.

Mia- well that certainly is a lot to take in, but i have one question why did you bully me before we got our letters, and know i was a witch before?

Chloe- well to answer your first question, i was jealous of how your were so smart and everyone's favourite, and to answer your second question,i found it kinda sus when you went to the school when i was supposed to as well, if i was allowed that is, and i found your new wand in your room the day after you got it, and i was sure, ya sorry about that.

Mia- i guess that's fine, it's also partly aunt and uncles fault for raising you like this, and you didn't know any better.

Chloe- Thanks for forgiving me.

Mia- it's quite alright, Friends?

Chloe, beatrice - Friends.

THE END.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A/N- ok guys that's the end of my FIRST EVER STORY i cant believe ive got 1.9k reades in only 6 months, i'm forever grateful to everyone who decided to give my story a chance , Also happy birthday to our beloved charlie weasley, since today is his birthday i thought i could add him to the story.this will NOT be my last story and i might add a bonus chapter to this story later, but it might take some time, but im now free for 3 weeks as i'm on winter break and only have to go to school on the 2nd of january, That's all for today. thanks for reading and ill se you all in my next story. Ciao.

Pls Vote and comment

thx for reading.

Hailey Potter!