The Grand Arrival

Chloe Granger P.O.V

"OMG i cant believe we flew economy class to Paris i mean it was so disgusting, there was barley any leg room and there was no fancy private service like hello do you know who i am ugh, but beaver must not be able to even afford economy class and must barley be able to afford the bus. Anyway we just reached the hotel and its gorgeous ,  i mean how is it not its owned by THE DRACO MALFOY i am like so in love with him and he is rumored to be married but i mean divorce is an option just saying".

 Anyway we just reached the hotel and its gorgeous ,  i mean how is it not its owned by THE DRACO MALFOY i am like so in love with him and he is rumored to be married but i mean divorce is an option just saying"

(it's day  time )

just then my fav cousin showed up.

"O.M.G Beatrice is that you"

Beatrice P.O.V

"O.M.G Chloe i missed you"

"I've missed you too girl","did you hear"

"hear what?"

"Know-it-all beaver is coming this year"

"really i haven't seen her since we were 12 when she got accepted to that private fancy boarding school in Scotland."

ya it really weird i tried searching for it but nothing not even  mention for namesake came up. i bet she haven't changed at all, same bushy hair and buck teeth.

hmm its fine but did YOU hear?

Hear what?

That Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley and Blaise Zabini are coming to the hotel some time this week , i mean they could be here today or even right now.

O.M.G really i have to get ready i mean i look like  mess from traveling.

Just then a range rover pulled up at the V.I.P section

then came out Jean and Dan Granger (Hermione's parents)

demi (mean aunt)-"Hi Dan and Jean its nice to see you guys again, but is that really your car?"

Dan- "ya it is"

Chloe-" hi uncle Dan is Hermione not with you guys?"

Jean- " oh Hermione is coming she called  5 minutes ago and told us that the traffic on the way from the airport is a lot."

Chloe- so she does not live with you guys?"

Dan- "oh no she has her own life and job."

Chloe- "hey bea do you know that Hermione has a job?"

bea-" no, but probably a librarian with a bunch of cats."

just then a nice, posh Rolls Royce pulled in the reserved Malfoy family parking.

all the valet people ran to help the person in the car

the girls thought it was Draco Malfoy but when the door opened they were shocked it WAS NOT Draco but it was......

*CLLIFHANGER

*status- edited