Executing thy plan

Later that night they went to dinner and the family started their normal conversations and then about 10 minutes Draco came into the hall and Chloe looked  flabbergasted and then to play it of coolly she walked up to him and started talking like they knew each other for years but in reality he just met her and to be frank he thought that she looked ugly as hell.

Chloe- "hey babe"

Draco- "hey i missed you."(he didn't want to call her any nicknames as he called Hermione all of them)

Chloe -" so everyone this is Draco my fiancé, Draco this my family"

family- "hi"

demi- "hi sweetheart its nice to meet you, i hope you will take good care of my daughter"

Draco-" its nice to meet you too Mrs. granger , and yes i will always take care of her."

* Hermione and the kids were quite until Draco stopped talking to her family and when Draco took notice of her but secretly he always kept glancing at her for a second*

Draco- "hey mione, why are you so quite, i thought the Gryffindor princess always had something to say, hm?"* all while hugging her*

Mia-" hey dray, just watching you take in our family until the great Slytherin prince took notice of us"

Draco-" is that so?, anyways, hey kids you grew up so much since i last saw you lot."

kids-" hey uncle dray" 

Chloe- "wait babe how do you know her and her kids?"

Draco- "wait hasn't she told you that we went to school together and that we work together and stuff?"

Mia- "i did but they didn't believe me, so now do you believe me?"

Chloe- "ya i guess so"

grandpa-" ok so Draco would you care to join us for dinner?"

Draco- "umm sure."

*the only seat that was open was next to Hermione which was across Chloe's and Draco's one hand was discreetly on Hermione's thigh.

*they finished and they retreated to their rooms, Draco went to the penthouse with Hermione and no one questioned it as the penthouses are there and they thought that he was staying in a penthouse alone but he was in realty staying with Hermione.*

Draco- "well that was one heck of a plan and i dare say it worked pretty well and i think i was a pretty good actor."

Mia- "ya i think so too, well kids it bedtime it's already way past it."

kids- "ok bye, goodnight mum and dad."

Draco and Hermione headed to bed and they made up for lost nights that night.(iykyk).

*status- edited