Leaving home

I woke up at 6 because my flight was at 9 my mom told me to wake up earlier than when I did. Early to her is the day beforehand, at the exceptionally least, 6hrs. I, for a fact, was not about to wake up 6hrs early. I got up took a shower, brushed my teeth(I brush my teeth in the shower sometimes), and washed my face. I decided to wear this, it was only for the trip:

 I decided to wear this, it was only for the trip:

If, not that shirt then this one:

I went downstairs to eat breakfast, usually, I don't eat breakfast, but today I did

I went downstairs to eat breakfast, usually, I don't eat breakfast, but today I did. I ate f/f and I drank f/d, I packed my bad yesterday, so I didn't need to worry about it today, and I left with my luggage in one hand. I have a car but I decided to take a cab to the airport; I got to the airport 2 hours before my plane would be leaving so I checked the stores out I didn't want to get too far from my seat so I went back. I went on my phone until they called for my plane's arrival, I got on and I fell asleep on the way to Korea. I woke up still in the air, then I remembered I need an apartment, 'I could stay with Yuri' I thought 'no, she's too crazy' I searched for cheap apartments in Korea, I have lots of money but I don't want to make a scene or create enemies I'm only here to benounce, I'll go cheap for now. I found 3 rather cheap apartments.

Once I got off the airplane I got a cab and went to a food spot because we hungry as 'hell'. It was night(it wasn't in the show tho) and I just wanted Monday to arrive so I could start school. I went to all apartments but I wasn't feeling it like that, I was about to call one of the places to rent it until I saw I had one more left 'my dumbass, how did I not see this.' I sighed and sucked my teeth annoyed but not shocked about my behavior, I called the last place asking if the room is still open, but they said "no that specific room is being checked out by someone most likely not open by the morning, but we do have another room open, it's across from that one, would you like to come to check it out instead?" I informed them I will be coming to check it out, I was kinda shocked that the room would be being checked out by another already 'maybe it's real nice inside. Yeah. That's why.' I thought. I finished my food paid and then left.

I got to the hill I had to climb up, and I climbed up, once I was near the middle I came across a man, once I saw him the wheel on his suitcase popped off, it rolled slowly down the hill towards me, 'should I catch it or let it roll down the hill' I laughed a little and caught it, I looked back at him she smiled slightly so did I, I threw it down the hill(jk) I walked up the hill to him I gave it to him and said: "here, be careful next time." I smiled waiting for his response he didn't respond so I walked and tried to walk away when he said "thank you, are you going to the Eden Residence?" I said, "Yes, I assume you are too?" He smiled and nodded.

Jongwoo POV

I stopped near the middle of the hill to look up at Eden it looked terrible, I then was about to turn and walk down when the wheel on my suitcase popped off, I watched it roll until it hit someone's foot, I look up at it was a girl, a pretty one like really really beautiful she smirked at me and tilted her head a bit then grabbed the wheel. She walked up to me, gave me the wheel, and started to talk I was too in shock to respond her beauty had me astounded and almost offended by how she was that much more attractive than me. 'Snap out of it, you're taken' I thought internally slapping myself I responded to her she smiled at me 'she looks so heavenly. Stop. So does jieun'

Nanno(y/n) POV

He looked like he was constipated, the face he made he was cute though not as cute as TK though(a verivery sad episode, I was rooting for them too) I sighed "shall we? Or are you just gonna stand there?" he didn't budge so I walked away only for him to try and catch up "Wait! Wait for me!" I said "ok" and stopped only to walk a second later     Only for him to groan loudly with annoyance this is what I'm good at annoying people-if there was a competition on who can annoy the most people in a quick amount of time I would have many gold medals.

- Cliffhanger -

870 words
𖢠𖠰𖢠𖠰𖢠𖠰𖢠𖠰𖢠𖠰𖢠𖠰𖢠𖠰𖢠𖠰𖢠𖠰𖢠
This is a rewrite hope you like this better than the last one.