Im the bad guy

- Time Skip -

The next day

Nanno pov

(Also I realized that you were supposed to be working but let's act like it was never said for that day)

I got out of the creaky bed and got dressed. I wore what my boyfri- what Jongwoo picked out.
Which was:

Once I was done Jongwoo came knocking at my door

Jongwoo: We have to leave. If you're ready let's go.

I opened the door and we started walking out until the creep for room 313(was it?) was watching us. Holding something behind his back. A knife clearly. What a way to start the day am I right? Just what I needed.
Jongwoo stopped talking and walking, he just stared ahead at this man. He's scared of this old man.
This "staring contest" is taking up my time, so I decided to end it. Finally.

Nanno: Well, if you guys are done, we'll be off.

I sighed out and dragged jongwoo past. Time to meet the others. Nope. (Pun intended) Ms.eum came out and started blabbing. She smacked Jongwoos butt then mine.

Ms.Eum: So cute. You're girlfriends butt is very firm.

I cleared my throat.

Nanno: Ms. eum?
Ms.eum: Yes dear?
Nanno: Don't you think touching others in that way is inappropriate? Especially a man?

Ms. Eum along with Jongwoo looked shocked. Ms eum said:

Ms.Eum: Well excuse me dear. I knew you guys had something going on. Run along you too. Don't do anything you wouldn't do in front of your mother.

She winked, and wiggled her eyebrows.
I smile continue my walk out of the building.

When then finally left I sighed of relief and stared at Jongwoo. Jongwoo looked at me and then quickly looked away.

Jongwoo: What is it? Is there something on my face?

He said while wiping his face.

Nanno: You know there's nothing on your face.

I smiled at him, looking ahead.

Jongwoo widened his eyes.

Nanno: I'm sorry, if what happened made you uncomfortable. You have a girlfriend, right?

He didn't say anything (until he did)

Jongwoo: How did you know I had a girlfriend?

He stared into my eyes, only this time it was intense. He didn't look away for awhile. Damn👴🏿.

Nanno: I mean..you're a handsome man. Who wouldn't want to date you? Hm?

I said with an eye smiling.

Jongwoo looked away, I couldn't tell if he liked it or if he didn't. He naturally looked stern and uninterested. He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me into a "tight" hug.