Moving in

We walked in and an old lady practically sprinted towards us jong woo flinched and I didn't she said(ms. eum) "Well hello there, are you the man and woman who called about the rooms?" jong woo didn't reply so I did "Yes we are." She says "Ah okay, just this way." well this is not what I expected, I take back what I said earlier. She(ms. Eum) grabs both keys and hands us them asking if it's the room keys we need I say "yes they both are." she smiles at me and was thank you I smirk and nod. She opens jongwoos soon-to-be room and says "aish it's dirty." I say "it's natural it's fine." She laughs and says "it's not you don't need to be so polite." I smile. She tells us a story of how a man killed himself here. She then goes to my room. (I'm lazy I'm sorry we're gonna skip to later on in the night.) screaming and laughing are heard outside I wake up angry about them waking me from my 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 I get up and walk out starting at the commotion they stop once they see me and I make a face at them the "thug" walks up to me and starts being mad disrespectful yelling in my face, I tell him, calmly to "shut the fuck up." he is then silent from shock because no one has enough balls to say that to him jong woo is out of his room and he holds his hand out to me so I try to grab it when a big man comes behind me and grabs my waist he looks down at me and smirks look down, acting shy. He then yells at the "thug" and breaks his wrist everyone goes back inside while jong woo, me, and the big man stays out. The big man apologizes for the whole ordeal and introduces himself as Yoo Gi-Hyeok, he smiles at me I act shy again cringing on the inside 'you gotta do what you gotta do I think he laughs 'this idiot' I introduce myself " I'm Nanno (i don't know her last name so) Amatayakul but call me Hong Fuxi." (don't.even.ask) jong woo says "I'm Yoon Jong-Woo" I quickly go to my room not wanting to talk with them anymore, they get the hint and they went to their rooms.

It is now morning, I was woken up by someone. Once. Again. I get up and open the door to see Jong-woo

Jong-Woo: Fuxi?
I nod,
Jong-woo: do you need a job?
Y/N: should I be offended by this?
Jong-Woo: No no, I was just wondering because you could work with me.
I smile and nod
Y/N: I do need one that's okay?
Jong-Woo: YES!
A little too excited
Y/N: Okay when do I start?
Jong-Woo: Today, if that's okay.
Y/N: Yes, what should I wear?

He seems a little taken aback by this question. I open my door more so he can come in, he takes the hint and walks in, and I close the door and lock it. I stand in front of it he looks back at me awkwardly. I smile at him.

- Jong-Woo POV -

She lets me in and I become a bit nervous. She stands by the door and glares at me. 'What's about to happen?' I think, she walks closer to me, she's now standing right in front of me, she says:
Y/N: Go on.
I gulp.
I look through her clothes which she put on hangers, I find one I like and give it to her, but she doesn't even look at it but says
Y/N: Thank you, I'll take a shower now. She moves out of the way.
I nod and go back to my room, cheeks red and everything 'im so embarrassed, what if she noticed?' I just go to sleep ready for work tomorrow.

- Y/N POV -

I knew he was nervous and I knew he thought he bout to get a lil sum sum.