Cliché

- Y/N pov -

Sleep isn't really something I need, so I just stayed up the whole night. Even if I needed sleep it would be to difficult to anyways bc all I heard was thumping, and groaning I was hoping it wasn't what I think it was. But maybe it was a ball maybe? A tennis ball? Or did someone drop something? Whatever it is I knew it isn't good, i then heard a muffled scream? A cry? Shiii. I minded my damn business and keep laying there. I faced the wall because it's comfortable. I got up and decided to go up. But to where? The 5th floor?(I completely forgot which floor it happened in) or the roof? The roof it is. I got up put my shoes on and went to the kitchen. Nobody was there. I went back to my room to grab my wallet and phone. I went up to the fifth floor, my shoes making the floor creak since it's so old and peeling up now. I then hear..Thump. Thump. Thump. I stop to see if I can still hear it. I can't. I then saw the door was slightly open so try to see in. From a distance ofc. Do you know who I am? Do you want to know what I saw? I saw..a man Two men to be exact. They were walking around. But right before I walked away the one with the laughing problem saw me. He's kinda cute (in that way and not in that way) He clearly recognized me. He stopped laughing for a second and walked over to his brother. While he was gone I noticed red liquid on the floor. I already know what was. I was gone after that. I'm not bout to be next. No sir. He returned with his brother shortly after, but I was long gone. Im now at the roof. I was looking at the view, reminiscing, back when I was in Thailand, when life was fun. This slight feeling of peace was interrupted once the twins came running up to me.

I sighed, what da hell bro. It's not even that serious.

Deuk-Soo: N-Nanno. What are you d-doing he-re?
He laughed out.
Nanno: Hm? I live here. Do I not? But I could ask you the same question, what are YOU doing here?
Deuk-jong: Nanno. We're you on the 5th floor?
Nanno: Well, yes, of course, that's how I got here. Why? You seem a bit bothered. Is there something on the 5th floor I can't see?
Deuk-Soo: N-No.
Deuk-so laughed out once again.
Nanno: But actually. Now that I think about it. I heard you. I saw you. I saw what you did.

Deuk-jong/soo walked closer to me. But I just stood there.

Deuk-jong: Nanno, what did you see?
Nanno: I saw....

Rn it felt like we were at the mercy of each other, it was intense.
My phone went off. It was an unknown number.

I sucked in air through my teeth.

Nanno: Well, adios. (You said it like this man)

 (You said it like this man)

Deuk-jong: What- Wait-

I was already gone once he turned around. I jumped down the steps. Why? Bc I'm a dumbass. I decided to go to the store I grabbed my f/d and my f/s along with a r/d and a r/s. I sat outside near the parking lot and I decided to call the number back.

They answered.

Unknown: Hello, Nanno.

*silence*

I wasn't shocked but maybe I was happy, annoyed, and a bit frustrated?
I was frustrated bc I knew she was coming down here just by her call. But I was hoping she didn't.

I sighed, ready to meet an old frenemy.

Nanno: Hello, Yuri.
Yuri: Hello friend, I was hoping you didn't forget me, or I was gonna have to make you remember.
Nanno: Of course, Yuri at her best, it's our first time speaking with each other in years and you're already threatening me.
Yuri: Nanno.
*silence*
Yuri: You know I would never threaten you, I only make promises. To you.
(Btw this whole conversation is in Thai sor..yeah?)

As we were..sadly..speaking with each other I saw a car shaking. Gosh, are the doing the deed?

Nanno: Yes, likewise. Threats are..how do you say..?
Yuri: Cliché?
Nanno: Yes, cliché.

Then, a man walked out from the darkness of the street in front of me.

He sees the car, and walks over to it. He opens the door and he seems to sigh. Before plunging at whoever's in there. Damn he clearly doesn't like s*x.
After a few minutes he walks out, and slowly walks into Eden. Great. He lives there?

Yuri: Would you mind if-
Nanno: Yes, I do mind.
Yuri: I didn't even finish.
Nanno: Would you like to?
Yuri: Of course. Would you mind if I come out there? To visits my beloved friend.
Nanno: My opinion doesn't matter bc you'll come out either way.
Yuri: Of course.
Nanno: I'll go now, bye.
Yuri: By-.

I hung up, I was annoyed, but whatever. I walked back into the building. But I saw a man, my man.
(I had to do it, ok actually paragraph cue neow.)

I hung up, I was annoyed, but whatever. I walked back into the building. I walked past the man that was in the parking lot and Jongwoo. Not without Jongwoo saying hi.

Jongwoo: Hi Nanno.
Nanno: Hello Jongwoo, who's your friend?
Jongwoo: Oh him? He's-
He got cut off by the man.
Unknown: I'm Moonjo, I live in room ___.
(I forgot leave me alone.)
Nanno: Oh? I live right next door. We all live very compact don't we?
I said looking Jongwoo but ofc I felt this other man's eyes on me, burning through my skull, and Jongwoo too idk why but it was weird so I stared back. I don't like being stared at, involved in things I don't got business beings involved in, and been stalked/people following me wether it's for help or not If you need help just call out for me instead of following ykwm?

He smirked so I gave a disgusted look and looked away. Shit. Shouldn't have done that. Anyways.

Nanno: Anyways you people are starting to make me feel uncomfortable. Bye.
I walked away bc they could respond.

ʊღʊღʊღʊღʊღʊღʊღʊღʊღʊღʊღʊღʊღ

1098 words

I was thinking should I make a smut? And if so with who and who?
Anyways I hoped you liked it.