[1] confessed feelings.

A/N - PLEASE VOTE <3

***
"she loved him more than herself, even though he never noticed her."
***
Elyana

I rush out of the house and the first thing I catch is Hawa inside the car bursting out Summer Walker's song, Constant Bullshit. "Do you mean it-"

I hear her scream with a voice crack when I get into the backseat, "When you say my name!" I finish the lyrics with laughter. Both Hawa and Diba look back at me, "Bitch! You know this fucking song?" Hawa exclaims.

"Girl, we're talking about Summer Walker's songs, which idiot doesn't know them?" I wink at her. She glares at Diba sitting next to her on the passenger seat, "Well someone doesn't." She fakes coughs in between. Diba shrugs her shoulders, "I just don't like her songs."

"Oh no, I know this bitch did not just say that." I scoff.

Hawa rolls her eyes and scoffs, "She doesn't like Summer Walker, but is still obsessed with Chase Kingston who probably has chlamydia." I gasp at what Hawa said, "Oh my god Hawa, I love it when you're so rude." I laugh trying to tease Diba. ''Pur,'' We both say at the same time before we burst out laughing.

Diba looks out of the window and sighs, "It's not like I can control my feelings. But I'm trying."

"Girl, you've liked him since we were freshmen, you've seen how he changes girls like he changes underwear," Hawa added as she drives toward school. I slap Hawa's shoulder furiously, "Shut up Hawa, it's not her fault. We've all had that phase, tell me one person who hasn't been crushing or is crushing on him."

"Everyone has Ana, but let's be honest, none of us has a chance with him. And we all know that."

What Hawa said was true. Chase Kingston isn't someone anybody can talk to. He's very respected in my school since he's the hottest guy and even the richest guy since his father owns Companies all over America.

Everyone has at least once had a crush on him, and there are still girls dying for him to just fuck them.

Even Hawa and I crushed on him when we saw him the first time when we started High School, but Diba has been crushing on him now for three years. She sometimes cries when she sees him make out Serena, the popular girl.

I don't know if they are dating but seems like that since they keep eating each other every time they're together.

Nasty, right?

So as Hawa said, Diba will sadly never have a chance with him. Neither will we. But that's not sad for me though, I couldn't care less. I know I'll probably marry a rich Arabic man. Allah! I've been so good to you, don't let me down!

As we walk into school we rushed to our lockers with laughter coming out of me and Hawa, Diba kept quiet as she always does.

Hawa and I have similar personalities, and Diba is more calmer than us. Hawa and Diba is the only ones I spend time with, I love them so much and wouldn't ask anyone else to be my friend since I have them.

I like the fact that we're just minding our business and not bothered by others. All these three years we've never been in a fight, never argued with someone, or not even befriended someone else.

We like the way we're having it now, and in a year will graduate so everything will Inshallah be as planned.

"Alright Ana, since Diba and I have the same class we'll see you at lunch." Hawa crosses her arm with Diba's and sticks her tongue at me. I gasp and place my hand over my chest, "You're already leaving me?"