[8] dont get too comfortable

Elyana

"Chase, please this is really weird, you shouldn't be even here! Get out!" I look at him taking a seat on my couch with his legs spread, ''I can be wherever I want and no one can tell me otherwise.'' He smirked. I felt everything inside me boil, I wanted to rip his body and hide them in the forest and let the insects enjoy their meal.

''We have to finish our project, don't we?''

''I can finish it off by my own, you don't have to be here, you're not even good for nothing.'' I stamp my foot on the floor.

"How do you know I'm not good for nothing if you haven't tried to have me inside of you?" Ya Allah, there he goes again with his dirty jokes. "I don't understand Chase, do you think I'll be laughing at your boring jokes?"

"I don't know, you tell me?"

"No, so shut the fuck up and get out." I point my finger towards the door with my other fingers tensed into each other. "Ana, let's just get this project done." This time he spoke with a soft tone.

"I'm serious." He added. I bit my lower lip as I thought about what he said. Well, he looked serious as well. I should give him a chance.

"Okay, but if you do something wrong I'll call the cops on you." I heard him scoff as I rushed to get my laptop.

I sat beside him on the couch and went over what we've done so far and what we still needed to finish for the project. I gave him some tasks to do while I worked on mine.

At the beginning, it was tough for him to pay attention because he was acting a bit childish, cracking jokes all the time. But I told him off each time, and eventually, he started to concentrate.

Whenever I glanced at him, I noticed he was really focused on his tasks, and it made me smile a little. I never thought I'd see Chase taking school seriously, and it's weird to admit, but he looked kinda cute when he was calm and focused.

Sometimes he even helped me with my work, explaining things to me. I never thought he was smart, but turns out he is. What a waste, if he focused on school, he could get good grades.

"Ana," he suddenly mumbled. I looked at him and saw his eyes almost closing, he looked really tired. "Hm?"

He leaned closer to me, "I think I'm gonna fall asleep anytime now." I furrowed my brows, "Great, then you can go home. We've done a lot today." I let out wanting him to vanish from my place.

He instantly shook his head at my words and rested his head on my chest. I gasped and felt my whole body tense, "Chase, what are you doing? Get off of me!"

I felt his arms wrapping around me, and I squirmed a bit, trying to break free. "Chase, seriously, let go. You're being weird," I said, my voice a mix of irritation and confusion.

He mumbled something incoherent, his grip not loosening. "Come on, Ana. Just a little nap," he whispered, his words slurring together.

"No! What the he-"

I sighed, "Fine, but only for a bit. Don't get too comfortable," I warned, allowing him to rest his head on my shoulder.

As Chase's head rested on my shoulder, I felt my heart start to pound a little faster. The situation felt strange, and a sense of unease washed over me. I stole a glance around the room, the room was quiet, and the only sound was Chase's subtle snores.

I shifted uncomfortably, feeling a mix of fear and confusion. My mind raced with thoughts of what others might think if they knew about this. A wave of panic swept over me, and I bit my lip nervously.

God, nobody can know about this.

Even though I was worried, the room started to feel smaller, and I got this tired feeling creeping up on me. I tried to stay alert, telling myself how awkward this was, but tiredness won, and I couldn't fight it off. Sitting there with Chase leaning on me and the worry of someone finding out about this, my eyes got really droopy, and I unexpectedly dozed off.

Chase

I slowly opened my eyes, the room a bit blurry at first. As my vision cleared, I noticed Ana still asleep, holding onto me like she found comfort in my presence. A small smile played on my lips, she looked better like this, when she's quiet and not arguing every two seconds.

Glancing at the clock, I was surprised to see it was already 2 am. We'd been out for hours, sleeping on the couch.

I knew I needed to leave, even if something inside me resisted the idea.

I couldn't just leave her there.

Carefully extricating myself from Ana's grasp, I stood up and stretched, trying not to make much noise. My eyes fell on her sleeping form, and I couldn't help but smile again.

Gently lifting her into my arms, I carried her through the dimly lit room, searching for her bedroom. But it didn't take much time since it stood ''Only Diba And Hawa Allowed''

I guess she would be pissed if she knew I walked into her room since only Diba and Hawa were allowed in here,

I shake my head and scoff at the thought. Carefully, I laid her down, tucking her in. She stirred slightly, but her eyes remained closed.

Taking a moment, I looked at her once more, that same smile playing on my lips. For a second, time seemed to pause, and I appreciated the tranquility of the moment. With a final glance, I left her room, making sure to close the door quietly behind me.

The second I walked out I felt my phone on my pocket buzz, pulling it out, I saw that Liam was calling me. The second I answered I heard him shout,

- Bro, where the hell have you been?! We've been trying to call you a hundred times.

''I had something to take care of.''

- Chase what the hell? Without us? You have to come over and tell us everything

When I arrived to our usual place, Nathan's garage, I saw Nathan and Liam drinking and smoking as usual as they were waiting for me. When they notice me Liam instantly got up from the couch.

"Chase! What the hell man? Where have you been?" I sighed and took a seat, shaking my head. "I had to take care of something."

"What exactly did you take care of?" Nathan asked raising his brows. "What's there to take care of if not you cock inside of bitches." They both laugh at what Liam said. "You're right man, except I didn't get to hit yet."

They look over to each other with their brows raised, confused for a second, "What bitch won't let you hit, every bitch wants you inside of them."

"Unless it's Ana." Nathan added to what Liam said.

"Right Ana, how could I forget about her? I can't believe she's that hard to get inside, if I were you I would have given up a long time ago."

I let out a exhale, I can't give up on her. Something in me just wants to see her beg for my cock. I want to hear her moan my name, I want to take her soul away. It bothers me that she's not interested in me like others bitches are.

"I won't, not until I get what I want. I need to humble her like she thought she did to me."

"That will be hard, but I know you will. I don't know when, but you will." Nathan chuckled.