[4] sneaking in.

***
"saved by my worst enemy?"
***

Elyana

I had no plan of  telling Diba about my history project, if I did, I knew Diba would be upset. They are aware of how much I despise and disparage Chase, and the fact that I agreed to work with him on the history project would cause Diba to stop any contact with me.

He hurt her, he hurt her in front of everyone. And she still likes him. She can't control her feelings, even if we tell her to forget him it will be hard.

Chase Kingston is known by everyone. The most talked guy in the whole town, you hear his name wherever you go, so that's why it's hard for her to just forget about him.

She likes him, and will like him for a while.

Therefore, after this project, I won't interact with Chase. I won't even look into that man's eyes. I hate that man so much!

"I mean, it's just a project right?" Hawa said, but her tone sounded a bit off. She knew in her tone something was off, "Well, whatever it is, we can't let Diba know about this. The fact that I will be interacting with the guy that embarrassed her in front of the whole school would hurt her."

Hawa nodded, crossing her arms with me. "You're right, it's best to keep it this way. I don't even think Serena will know about this, she hates you and if she finds out that Chase and you will be working on the same project will boil the insides of her."

"Ugh. Don't bring that annoying name up. I hate her more than I hate Chase, and that guy is hated with everyone bone inside of me." Hawa laughs at whatever I said as we both walk into hell, school.

Diba had for some reason already gone to school alone, I think she wants to be for herself and think through everything.

Hawa and I walked towards our lockers, not knowing we'll be seeing Chase and his friends leaning in a few lockers near our lockers. I roll my eyes, "Ya Allah, not right in the morning."

I remember never noticing them before Diba confessed her feelings, but nowadays I see them everywhere. I walked up to my locker and tried my hardest to just ignore them, but their laughter made my blood boil. I hated all of them, I couldn't tolerate them.

''Ana, I heard you liked what you saw yesterday,'' Liam said in between his laughter. And I knew exactly what he was referring to, I looked over at them with a glare. I saw the smirk on Chase's face, oh god, I just wanted to rip that man apart with my nails. ''Go to hell!'' I said as I smashed my locker and turned around to leave.

''What did they mean by that?'' Hawa asked. I sighed and shook my head, ''Nothing, forget it.''

When the school day ended Hawa and Diba headed home, but I decided to stay in school a little longer since I wanted to finish all the assignments I had been getting these past days.

And when I finished them all except the history project I had to do with Chase, I chose to text him and tell him to meet me up in front of the museum in an hour.

But he didn't reply, and neither did he see it. And I was stressing out since I already told him we would be going there and it had to be done today. I don't have time next week since I have exams and other things I had to study for. ''Ahh! I will kill this asshole!''

Chase

''Fuck, Chase, you make me feel so good. You're the only man that can make me cum.'' I look over to the girl I just fucked and nod at what she said.

''You're always welcome here Chase, keep that in mind. Whenever you need to be pleased I'm here for you,'' She forced out a moan and bit her lip as I took on my pants.