[3] important project.

***
"the fear of trusting someone."
***

Elyana

"Did you really do that?" shrug my shoulders in response to Hawa's wide-eyed question. "Yeah, Wallah if his friends didn't hold me I would've kicked him in the balls," I said before she giggled and shook her head.

I look over to Diba who's been very quiet these days, well it all began after she confessed her feelings to Chase. Ever since that day, she hasn't stopped crying and blaming herself for not being enough.

Hawa and I have been trying to comfort her, but how do you comfort a person that doesn't even want to comfort themselves?

Today's walk to school was much more normal; unlike the previous two days, we received fewer strange looks.

I was aware that people would forget it. Come on, people have more important things to worry about than Diba telling the asshole how she feels.

"Alright girls, I think we should eat out today. What do you think?" Hawa claps her hands with excitement. I gasp and look over at her, "Oh my god, for once you said something I'd agree on. What about Chinese food?"

"Girl, no. We're eating Turkish today."

"Hawa from how much we've eaten Turkish I'm starting to speak the language!"

"And? I don't want to eat worms!"

"Hawa! You can't say that!"

"What? Chinese people eat worms! Right Diba?" She yelled. We both looked over to Diba since there weren't any words coming from her. I instantly raised my brows when I noticed tears leaving Diba's eyes, she was focused somewhere else.

The second I look over in the direction she was looking my eyes hit Chase and Serena pinned against a locker, eating each other out, his hands grabbing her ass and her hands running through his hair.

And not just any locker, but against Diba's locker. A coincidence. Isn't it?

"Ana, please don't tell me they didn't know that's Diba's locker they are fucking against."

I exhaled a deep breath, "Sorry to break it to you."

Without even hesitating I flip the side of my scarf over my shoulder and walk toward them. When I reached them I smiled and held my hand over my chest.

When they noticed me they stopped and turned their gazes over to me,

"Chase, Serena, seeing you like this literally makes me believe in love. Like, wow. Watching you guys have sex in front of the whole school makes me want to run out of school and search for my soulmate." I said, obviously with sarcasm.

Serena rolled her eyes and slowly took her hands off Chase to fold her arms. "Sadly I don't ever think you'd find your so called soulmate, I'd hardly think anyone would want to be your mate besides these ugly things behind you." She looks at Diba and Hawa with disgust, Serena's friends laugh as if she just dropped the funniest comment not even Kevin Hart could even think of.

I look over at Chase and noticed that he was already staring at me. I glared at him before I spoke, "Would you like to take your slut from my gorgeous face before I smack the shit out of her."

"Slut?! Did this-" Serena burst out before Chase cut off her sentence taking a step closer to me? He looks down at me as I look up at him. "Ana, right?"

"No, Elyana, but my friends call- wait why am I even telling you this? Just get the fuck off my cousin's locker." I said with a frustrated tone, these people were already getting on my last nerve.