[6] overreacting

***
"seduce and destroy"
***

Elyana

"You're hand is not broken, it's just sprained. There's nothing to worry about, just be careful now these upcoming days." The doctor says around my wrist to my hand. I look at Chase leaning the side of his arm on the wall with his arms folded.

I look back at the doctor with a sigh. "Are you sure? Because it really hurts." I heard Chase let out a scoff and shake his head.

"Sir, don't mind her. She's just overreacting." The doctor laughs and looks up at Chase. I instantly furrow my brows and look over to him.

"Overreacting?! I'm not! It literally hurts."

"I believe you, but don't worry about it. Your going to be fine in a a week or so." He smiled at me, "Or in a few days if your boyfriend here takes good care of you."

I heard Chase laugh as I cleared my throat, "He's not my- whatever. Thank you sir for your help. I literally though I was going to die." He smiles and looks over to Chase, "You were right buddy, she really is overreacting." They both laugh yet again as I roll my eyes.

"Ugh, thank you again." I roll my eyes and hopped off the bed to leave the room. I heard Chase thanking him before I heard his steps behind me.

"Let me check your hand." I heard him say behind me. "You can check my foot, leave me alone now." I said with anger. He had already gone on my nerves I was so tired of him I wanted him to leave me alone.

"I will when I have taken you home,"

"No, it's fine. You don't have to take me home. I'll take an Uber or something." I take up my phone from my pocket and widen my eyes when I see that my dad had been spamming my phone. I look at the time and I see that it's almost 10 pm.

Oh my god, I'm going to get killed! "I'm pretty sure your cousin wouldn't-" I heard Chase say but before he got to finish whatever he was about to say I pull him from his shirt, "Take me home! My dad's going to kill me! Now!"

Chase was speeding like last time and I was telling him to slow down, but of course he wouldn't listen. He thinks his life is a movie, does he know that his movie could end up with a funeral for both me and him.

"Chase! Please, are you trying to kill me?"

"Stop being so boring." He smiled looking out the high way, I sighed and looked down on my bandaged hand. This man has already fucked up my life.

I told him to park around the corner from my house so my parents couldn't see me going out from a whole Porsche. They would go crazy, not because they won't do that now when I get home.

"Thank you, bye." I tried to open the door but I heard him lock the doors. I widen my eyes and look back at him. "Chase, enough. Open the doors."

"Haven't your parents taught you manners? Is this how you thank me after today?" He raised a brow. I leaned back and groaned loudly. "Chase do you want me to fucking kiss you or what? Just open the door, I've had enough of you already."

"Damn, you would really do that?" He bites his lips and leans forward I put my hand on his chest to stop him but he placed his hand over mine, "Come here, I'll show you something you'll never forget baby."

"Chase!" I scream and shut my eyes of fear, which only made him cackle.

"Goodnight Ana." He says before he unlocks the doors. I slightly open my eyes and look at him smiling at me.

"Good night Chase." I get out of the car and take a few steps from it. I wave him off as a sign to make him disappear, he kept grinning and shaking his head before he moved off.

I walk inside and I hear my dad yell my name, "Elyana! Where have you been?"

Oh god, here goes the investigation.

Chase

"Oh, there he is. How was your date with this Muslim bitch?"Anthony makes everyone look over to me walking into the room. I ignore him and take a seat, Serena instantly rushes over to me and sits on my lap.

"Oh my god babe, you've probably been so bored with that bitch. But you need to hold on, we need to destroy her." She says before she kissed my cheek. I lick my lips and look away.

I sigh and think about her, I almost smiled at the thought about her being crazy. I've never met someone as clueless as her. The way she makes me laugh uncontrollably, just being the way she is.

I liked being around her, and for some reason I couldn't stop craving her attention. I wanted her to only think about me and need me. I wanted her to beg for me while she's on her knees. And soon I'll make that happen.

I just need her to trust me.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you're already tired of her. I could never bare to wait for someone this long to suck my cock. And someone like you doesn't have any patience." I heard Liam laugh along with Nathan.

They were right, but I wasn't getting tired of her. Every time I'm around here I want to understand her more. I want to get to know her body, I want to know how to destroy her. I want to find out what her insecurities are. I need to know how to destroy before I do anything to her.

I saw Serena recording us on her phone, she slightly wrapped her arm around my shoulder and started filming us, "Even if you are you can't give up now." She said smiling to the camera.

I exhale and sigh, "I'm not giving up on her until I've got what I wanted."

"Oh god, I can't wait." Karissa said clapping her hands of excitement.

***