i. Introduction

| CHAPTER 1 |
INTRODUCTION

| CHAPTER 1 |INTRODUCTION

---

"My names is devyn jones, I'm twenty-three and I'm a Broadway performer from Manchester." Devyn smiled sweetly as she sat in front of the vibrant neon love hearts that were larger than herself.

Her figure clinging onto the fabric of the dark purple bodycon corset mini dress she wore in the pre-recorded interview, the colour making her dark brown eyes pop even more that usual. "My last relationship looked like all rainbows and butterfly until the I found out the entire four years of being together he was cheating on me with one of my friends."

Devyn tossed her glossy dark brown hair over her left shoulder before answer another question that a producer was asking. "Three word to describe me? Well I'm quite shy when it comes to new people, I'm determined and loyal."

"I can be a diva when I want to be, I mean I am a performer it's apart of the job isn't it." Devyn smirked making a devilish look appear on her face. "But I'm not normally a diva, don't worry."

"First impressions are that I'm this party girl who go out and drink every weekend and get with every boy when I'd rather be with my family and friend having a karaoke night in my flat." Devyn laughed to herself telling her truth.

"My dating history is shambles! I can't lie to you. I've only dated one guy and got cheated on so, i don't know what I'm doing wrong or what they're doing wrong but I need help." She laughed.

"I'm a relationship girl. I would be a great girlfriend I'd cook for you, be loyal to you, workout with you I mean who wouldn't want to date me." She smiled pulling a face at the camera. "I'm beautiful."

"I'm here to find my future, the person I'm going to start a family with. And nothing is gonna get in my way to find that, I'm ready for the villa but I don't think the villa is ready for me." She said confidently, her lips forming a sinister smile, before blowing a kiss at the camera.

---