xiv. The investiment alalyst and the rapper

| CHAPTER 14 |
THE INVESTMENT ANALYST AND THE RAPPER

| CHAPTER 14 |THE INVESTMENT ANALYST AND THE RAPPER

———

———

The afternoon after the challenge was slowly calming down, the islanders were all still in their outfits from the challenge that took place a few hours ago. The islanders were plotted around the villa mainly in their couples,

Devyn was laying on the back sunbathing on one of the sun lounges close to the pool side, but her plans for sunbathing didn't go to plan as davides came and sat at the end of the lounger, and just stared at her.

Devyn didn't mind him looking at her, he just down it for extended amounts of time making her quite concerned. Devyn just laid there complete unbothered with davides sunglasses on a she'd placed her down somewhere and couldn't find them so she nabbed davides, which he didn't mind at all.

As Devyn soaked in all the sun the sudden weight crushed her thighs. Devyn peeped her head up to look down at her bare thighs to see Davide laying down between her legs on his stomach, his chin resting on her lower stomach as he kept looking up at her.

Devyn smiled down at him before she wondered her hands down to his slightly curly hair that was still slightly damp from the challenge, even though they both been sitting in the sun for the past few hours. Devyn weaved her fingers between davides hair making his hum in satisfaction as Devyn massaged davides scalp with her acrylic nails, Davide kept humming as Devyn kept scratching the back of his neck where his skin fade began to show.

Davide began kissing her stomach making Devyn cackle from the tickling sensation as Davide continued making Devyn wiggle about trying to get him to stop. Eventually he did stop and just laid on her, Devyn didn't mind at all about it either.

"What's wrong?" Devyn muttered as davides just mumbled into her stomach. Devyn smile lightly before Devyn playing with his hair once against. Davide just laid there silently hugging Devyns waist as he laid on her.