xx. Boiling emotions

| CHAPTER 20 |
BOILING EMOTIONS

| CHAPTER 20 |BOILING EMOTIONS

———

———

The silence burned Devyn throat. The eerie night made the silence seem that much more intense for her, and looking at jay of all people didn't help. The cold air sent shivers down Devyns spin as she felt the night previously when he tried to make a move on her.

Jay looked Devyn up and down awkwardly before Devyn cleared her throat trying to ease the tension. Jay tried to keep his cool but Devyn could tell that something was going on. "Are you gonna just stare at me or are you gonna talk to me?" Devyn asked as nicely as she could muster.

"Well I just wanna make sure there's no hard feeling or anything." Jay stumbled over him words. "Even though I fancy you, like a lot. I know your not interested in me like I am in you. So in the nicest way possible, I want to know if you'd ever consider trying things with me, at any stage in the villa."

Devyn looked through the little pesky holes of the terrace to still see the islanders outside only to be cut of by jay once again. "Do you think someone will turn you head? Eventually,  like later on."

"At the moment, no." Devyn said blankly. "I mean I know it's be like a week but I'm really into Davide, but if he fucks up I don't know. Anything couldn't happend you just don't know what's in store."

The silence between them both seemed to eat Devyn alive. His personality was so over bearing and overly confident for no reason as in her eyes he wasn't a good looking as he thinks he is. "Would you kiss me?"

"Jay!" Devyn huffed quite loud, it seemed to eco. "Don't start this again please." Her voice got louder and louder. "I've said No to you. Can you not comprehend being told no? What are you, a toddler not getting his way. I said I don't want anything to do with you."

Devyn huffed as she stood herself up and walked of from him leaving him on the terrace alone, exactly where he should be. Devyn held her e free ace in her hands as she walked as quickly as possible down the stairs and through the bottom floor hallway to the bedroom which led to the garden.