vii. Making his move

| CHAPTER 7 |
MAKING HIS MOVE

| CHAPTER 7 |MAKING HIS MOVE

———

———

The recoupling could only be described as one thing, hectic. The group of girls who sat the decking benches were all discussing the dramatics events of the recoupling.

"Omg, that was intense." Afia huffed from exhaustion. Which all the other girl agreed with, even if it wasn't a bad situation for them personally. I know, it was intense." Gemma agreed. "But I'm literally so buzzing for you. I feel like this is the perfect situation."

Paige continue chatting. "Girls, you know standing up there being one of the last two is like you know, at school when you have to pick a netball team and your the last one." Paige described the situation to them all making them all agree with the feeling she's going through.

"But let's be honest them producer will be lining up a bunch of sexy singles for you guy, they'll be send in for y'all." Devyn pointed out making Tasha instantly agreed with.

"Let's just all pray for some hot ass men for youse." Devyn smiled as she raised her wine glass in the air to make a quick toast. "Let's just pray to the love island gods for some sexy men for either of you. Cheers girls."

The girl began discussing the couples and their situation and for once Devyn though the other girl were warming up to her which was nice as she'd been there nearly two days and they'd begin to treat her with some sort of respect which made her feel good. But the sudden switch in personality did concern her slightly as a few hour previously they were sending deadly glares at her like she actually slapped them across the face with her bare hand.

The girl stood up and fixing their outfits before walking alway allowing a place for Davide to sit next to Devyn on the sunken bench, Devyn watched him as he sat down next to her.

"How are you after the recoupling? You happy you with me or." Devyn smile as she played with her gold ring she had on her middle finger that her parent got her for her eighteenth birthday Which she wore everyday since then.