iv. Beer pong and kisses

| CHAPTER 4 |
BEER PONG AND KISSES

| CHAPTER 4 |BEER PONG AND KISSES

———

———

The night fell quickly upon the villa as the girls huddled into the girls dressing room, the lasses taking turn in the lit mirrors as they began starting to do they're makeup. Devyn sat on the stone cold floor In front of the wardrobe mirror just wanting to get ready as quickly as possible and waiting for one of the glam mirror would be a long wait for her.

Her steady hand held her red Charlotte tilbury lipstick to her upper lips and gently applied in onto the lips not wanting a slight smudge on her freshly painted face.  She quickly stood up from the floor and brushed her palms against her cream sulked dress that showed her gorgeous body of perfectly.

She really didn't take notice in the original girls conversation, she was only focused on one thing and that was herself tonight. She didn't want to go and get to know someone else man and eventually steal them but it's what had to be done.

The calling of her name snapped her out of her thoughts. "Devyn you look pretty." Tasha smiled at the newest island which made Devyn smile back at her. "Thankyou, you look really beautiful too."

"So what your plan of action for tonight." Indiyah asked as he continued blending her eyeshadow in the mirror. "I'd love to get to know everyone and just have a bit of fun. But definitely having a chat with Davide later as we are getting to know each other and I think we have a good connection."

The feeling of heat hit the back of her shoulder blades and she knew that's Gemma was sending her death looks from behind because she mentioned Davide, but let's be honest he doesn't seem that keen on her at the moment. She'd actually haven't seen them have a conversation since last night when she walking into the villa, to Devyn she seemed like a girl to get what ever she wishes from everyone and is not use to being second best to anyone.

"But I think tonight will be good." She smiled before she turned back towards the mirror to check her reflection one last time. "Hopefully." She said quickly before she looked over her shoulders and quickly saw some of the girls making quite nasty glances they were marking at each other behind her back.