Prologue

Remember, this is set after the timeline reset.
I will not use stereotypical settings for this, I'm going off of what I believe happened to original Sabre.
NO SHIPS CAUSE ANGSTY STORY /HJ
(platonic only)
This WILL be short, so I'm sorry. The rest of the chapters will be AT LEAST 1k words, don't worry.
Enjoy

—————

Sabre sits in a flower field, thinking back to his life before he reset the timeline. He wonders why he isn't back in the loop, with no memory of it. Instead he's stuck here, in the plains where he created Origin Steve. He visits sometimes actually. It's nice. Sabre wishes he could go back to the Kingdoms, and see everyone he grew close to. Though they had hurt him, they wanted what was best for their people. He understands why they did what they did at the time, and he isn't too upset about it.

Lightning strikes on the opposite side of the field, and Origin Steve appears in its place as it stops. "Hello Sabre."

"Hey man." Sabre stands up and walks over to him. "Been a little while, how's it going?"

Origin sighs. "Don't pretend you aren't lost in thought. I know you are upset."

Sabre turns back to the flower field and quietly walks to where he was sitting prior to Origin's arrival. He sits back down and brings his knees to his chest, laying his head on them. "I miss them.. they did me wrong some times but I miss them. What I would give to see them again.."

Origin Steve ponders for a moment. "I'd rather not say this, for your safety, but you're the creator, Sabre. You can.. probably go back. You just need to learn how." He walks over to Sabre. "I can help you." Sabre looks up at him as he reaches his hand out. "I want you to be happy."

Sabre sighs and takes his hand. "How do we do this?"

Origin smiles. "I will help you. It will.. take some time."

~Time skip (a couple months) brought to you by Time Steve~

Sabre had gotten pretty good at using his abilities, not knowing he had them. Sure, most of are not offense abilities, but there were some pretty useful ones. He can finally open a portal and get back to his friends.. he's excited. Origin will have to help him still, but he can get there nonetheless.

Origin walks over to him. "You ready?"

Sabre nods. "Yeah.. I'm ready."

They use their abilities, together, and open a portal. Sabre walks closer to the portal, and then turns around to look back at Origin. "You'll.. you'll visit, right?"

Origin nods. "Of course I will." Sabre runs over to hug him.

"You better."

Origin hugs him back. "I promise."

They let go, and Sabre turns back to the portal. "Here I go.. see you later Origin Steve." He walks into the portal.