Chapter 14

hihi so fair warning, there's cursing in here
like
f-bomb type cursing (at the worst, and there might not be much cursing-)

(ALSO; I HAVEN'T PROOFREAD THIS YET! if there's mistakes, sorry)

kinda sorry also not sorry
have fun (also please comment on whatever you want, we like comments and they give us life okay thanks have fun bye)

--------

The others had been waiting for Time to get back, but it had been hours. The last time he was gone, he wasn't gone very long, This concerned them, to be honest, he'd been gone way longer than he should have been.

"Maybe he's just trying to convince people to come with him..?" Sabre hoped. God, he hoped nothing bad had happened. For all he knew the infected could have hurt him, infected him too, or worse.

They decided to just wait, hoping nothing would have happened, and continued sitting around talking about whatever topic comes up.

A few of them even fell asleep.

Not Sabre though, no, not Sabre. When everyone else fell asleep, he stayed up the whole time. His father even woke up after maybe two or three hours and tried to get him to sleep. He even offered to watch over them instead.

He didn't take the offer, clearly, as he's still up and waiting for Time to return.. hopefully with more people.

He didn't know, however, how long he'd have to stay awake until his friend had gotten back.

-------

Rhonda had called someone after her last encounter with the stranger who broke into her home.

She was pacing around her living room, waiting for her guest.

Rhonda made a mistake.

She wanted Cliff to herself, without Sabre interrupting, so she sent him away.

She then got into that argument.. and sent him away too.

As of recently, she's been scared to live in her own home. Especially after that runin with Kairos.

She had Cedric on her side for months. She told him what she was planning, and he agreed to help her.

Rhonda had a plan, but first they needed to capture Kairos.

Cedric had no problem with that.

Cedric was.. obsessed with her, to say the least. He didn't accept because he wanted her to be happy, he accepted so he could get rid of Cliff himself. Even though Rhonda told him to protect him, he wouldn't.

Back to Kairos, who was meant to be unconscious in Rhonda's.. bathroom.

Rhonda and Cedric had been monitoring him, and had been watching him for when he woke up. To question him, probably.

Rhonda sat out the interrogation, as she was a bit scared of the guy. She knew Cedric had that under control.

She did, however, listen to the conversation.

She'd regret that, though.

"What do you want from me.." Kairos asks, almost begging for an answer.

At that point, he would do anything to be let go. He'd been awake for at least an hour at that point, and Cedric had made his life hell already.

"I want you to take me to Sabre." Cedric responds.

Rhonda frowns. That wasn't the plan. She wanted to know where they were so she could catch them off guard.