Chapter 18: Secrets

Notes:

ENJOY!
Part 1 of the bomb drop is here.

Chapter 18: Secrets

For the past week, Jimin's mom stayed with him until she had to return to work. They picked out the last of their necessary furniture, Jimin's parents footing a large amount of the bill. Jungkook had intentionally put together Jimin's glider and footrest first so he could relax and watch Jungkook put together the rest of the furniture pieces.

This was how Jimin ended up with a hard on while laying back in his glider on a Saturday afternoon. Watching his shirtless alpha in grey sweatpants working up a pretty little sheen of sweat across his body. Rubbing his thighs together to keep his hot feelings subdued while his alpha worked caused him to let out a whiny whimper that was nothing even close to being quiet. Jungkook felt his blood pulsate straight to his groin at this sound, he looked up to see a pink cheeked, wiggly Jimin. He made mental note of how Jimin's soft thighs rubbed against each other, gently pushing his cock upwards towards his pregnant belly for friction. He already looked fucked out and he hadn't even technically touched himself yet.

Jungkook crawled on his hands and knees seductively towards Jimin.

He took gentle hold of Jimin's foot, gently massaging the skin up to his ankles and calves, pressing firmly enough to ease some of the tension from his swelling. Another needy moan slipped from Jimin's lips when Jungkook began placing wet kisses along his inner thighs, sucking little marks onto the clear skin.

He moved the footrest out of the way of his body and scooped his hands beneath Jimin's ass to carefully scoot him forward on the glider, so that his ass was at the edge of the seat, but still safely planted on the glider that slowly moved with their movement. He pushed Jimin back into the back rest and placed kisses down his very rounded belly. His kisses dropped lower until his tongue was circling Jimin's tight, wet rim and he had him quivering for more contact.

"you want more baby? You taste so fucking good. So tight for me" Jungkook growled while teasingly tonguing against Jimin's clenching hole.

"y-yes please! NGH!" Jimin closed his eyes and threw his head back while attempting to wiggle his hips downward onto Jungkook's face. He was growing frustrated with the movements of the chair making it more difficult for him to obtain friction. He aggressively grabbed Jungkook by the hair and shoved him backwards onto the soft carpet of their nursery. Jungkook's bewildered face caused Jimin to giggle cutely, eyes scrunching into little crescents.

"You've become a demon these days, this pregnancy is making you feisty. I love it." Jungkook said with a smile as Jimin crawled on top of him.

"shut up and let me ride you." Jimin said, weaving his fingers into Jungkook's hair with a light, semi dominant tug, and lowering his tight hole onto Jungkook's cock. The stretch of being underprepared was always a thrill for Jimin, the slight pain causing blood to rush to the tip of his cock.

Jimin began rolling his hips on top of Jungkook, tilting them at the perfect angle to get Jungkook's cock to hit all the best spots, his belly gently rubbing his precum slicked cock against Jungkook's abs.

Jimin's gasps and moans filled the room as their bodies moved together, Jungkook's growls and grunts accompanied these sounds beautifully.

As Jungkook felt his knot swelling, he shifted his legs to plant his feet beneath Jimin, gripping his waist tightly. Jimin's eyes rolled back into his head, tears beginning to form, his spit choking him in the back of his throat as Jungkook slammed himself into Jimin.