The Introduction

I am writing this because I love the anime, the reader character will not be brokenly powerful like level 10 or some bs,  but he will be very strong and more than capable, he will not be stealing anyone from Bell unless I deem it acceptable and a possible thing to happen, for example  Hestia is all for bell done and done, Lili is the same, but other characters that only care for him could become interested in the reader if I feel like the story has put the two or the group together, you the readers can comment or message me and let me know who you might like to see the reader end up with, this story will take place sometime in season 2 so spoiler warning, I highly recommend the anime if you are reading this by chance and haven't seen it, thank you all for your time and let the story begin(this is kinda a long chapter, sorry)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*No one's pov*

All around Orario gods, and goddesses are receiving an invitation, they are to go to the place of the Denatus(I'm using terms from the manga thanks to google, this is the meeting where they discuss allies and shiz like that, and give out nicknames to leveled up adventurers), this time though they have been requested to bring 1 from their Familia with them. Gods all over are excited and confused by the invitation. Obviously 2 come to mind that are over the moon about their chance to show off their prized Familia member, that being Hestia and loki(seriously I get Loki but for those of you who know who Hestia is in mythology why they got to do her like this). Most gods went about picking their most prized member, their captain, or the one they dot on the most. They gathered their outfits for the night and planned on a wonderful night with friends and 'enemies'. We also know exactly what the previously names goddesses were doing, picking out the cutest outfit to show off Ais, and Bell, those poor souls probably went through so much until the party came.

*timeskip because I don't feeling like writing the events leading up to a get together*

*At the party, Bell's pov*

"Uh Goddess Hestia, I still don't think these clothes fit me" I looked down at my clothes, pulling at the collar a little, looking up to Lady Hestia, she waved her hand at me

Hestia: "Nonsense Bell, you look  adorableeeeee!"

Lady Hestia jumped on my shoulder, rubbing her face against mine, I could feel my cheeks turn red as our friends looked at us laughing and giggling.

"G-goddess you need to stop it" Lady Hestia stopped, and looked at me turning my face towards her pouting.

Hestia: "What do you not like it when I dot on you or something"

I waved my hand dismissively and smiled sheepishly, pulling her off of me and setting her on the ground in front of me "No, nothing like that," my Lady Hestia continued pouting until Loki came in with Ais. Ais looked great I couldn't help but stare and blush, I noticed behind her Lady Freya came inside as well with the large man I saw with her at Apollo's party before the War Game.

Lady Loki and Lady Hestia argued back and forth over Ais and me for a few more minutes, it seemed like everyone was having a good time, talking, the event was so peaceful.

????: "Perfect everyone is here"

The party went silent when this woman's voice filled the room, we all turned to the door seeing a pale woman walk in, her hair was as black as the night, and her dress matched, her eyes were a blue like the color of a star and looking into them filled the room with a heavy air, next to her was a tall guy, he looked only a little older than me, his skin was (s/c), his hair was (h/c) and (h/l, ) his eyes were (e/c) and bored, his suit was the same black as the woman he accompanied but his was rimmed with a purple that could only be found in the night sky, or in the darkest corners of the dungeon.

*No one's pov*

As the mysterious pair walked in people began to whisper confused as to who they were.

God 1: "This is a place for gods, so I don't know who you are but you need to state your name or leave!"

A chorus of yeah's came from around the room, this stopped the pair, young Bell looked to Hestia, "Goddess do you know who they are?" Hestia stood there watching them carefully, keeping close to Bell, she didn't know them but she knew they were dangerous by the air they gave off.

Hestia: "No Bell, I don't but stay close to me, they are dangerous whoever they are"

takemikazuchi(I'm calling him Take for sake of not misspelling his name) stepped toward them, being the first one to speak directly to them despite the dread he felt the woman giving off, all the gods could sense her divinity but did not know her face, "I must ask for your name?"

The woman looked around the room, taking a deep breath "I am Nyx, and this is my Familia (Y/N) (L/N), I'm the one who sent you all the invitation."

Upon hearing her name, all the gods and goddesses were visibly shaken the older members and the ones who could remember their times in heaven clearly, were much more shaken than the rest, Nyx was the goddess of darkness, the darkness found in shadows, in the dungeon, inside humans, elves, dwarfs, amazons, inside the beast that dwell in the dungeon, and she was here, suddenly out of no where she was here making herself known, she wasn't to be messed with in heaven, but here and all living things feared her so having one house member was a surprise to those who now remembered her. Hermes stepped forward bowing.

Hermes: "Lady Nyx, you must forgive us, no one has heard from you in forever, we had regrettably forgotten your face"

Nyx: "I do not blame any if you, Hermes, I left a long time ago and kept to myself, much like I did in Heaven, I invited everyone here to make myself known and to let my (Y/N) here socialize outside of just me."

Nyx gave a small smile, closing her eyes, and placing a hand on (Y/N)'s chest, leaning her head on his shoulder. (Y/N) stood nearly 6' easily and Nyx was noticeably shorter, but that didn't take away from her powerful aura. Despite making everyone uneasy she was a beauty comparable to the goddesses of beauty Freya, Aphrodite, and Ishtar. After her introduction and oddly charming smile, everyone seemed to calm down and begin talking but not taking their attention off Nyx and (Y/N).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this was chapter 1 everyone, coming in at a whopping 1200 words, I'd like to thank everyone for reading this, I hope you all liked it and come back for more. I would also like you to comment where you would like the story to go, and who if anyone you want (Y/N) to set their eyes on. Until next time you beautiful people!!!!