Chapter 3

Schlatt pov:
Standing firmly at my door I refuse to let this favoritism father even step foot into my home. Philza Minecraft the biological father of Techno, Wilbur, and Tommy. Heck the only reason I even know about Techno is from Wilbur who complain how Philza favors him more.

"Look I'm just here to take Tommy off of your back" the bird brain try to push me back to enter my home but I just shoved him, which accidentally made him fall to the ground. Didn't mean to do that, but it's not like I'm complaining.

"Okay, listen here bird brain. I've been caring for the two sons you've left behind. So I'm not going to let you take Tommy just because you've finally heard Wilbur is living his life as a teenager."

If this man thought I'd give up Tommy without a fight, then he's been very misleading by whoever gave him that idea. "Tsk, why are you even trying to keep my son it's not like your his father?!"

I can tell this old man blood pressure must be rising with how red his face is turning from his anger. "We'll listen here bird brain I'm father and a mother" it seem what I said took Phil by surprise for a moment before he just shook his head side to side before glaring at me.

"Okay you take both parents role, that's fine but Tommy still isn't your child in the end." Rolling my eyes at what Phil had just said I just grabbed the door handle and try to shut the door, yet I was stop by a scar hand.

Looking at the hands owner it was most likely the gReAt Technoblade I've been hearing about. "Look were just here to take my little brother with us." Even though he's a teen he had a monotone voice. You know what if they want to find out the hard why then who am I to stop them.

"Fine, but if Tommy doesn't want to go with you he's stays with me and my son. Do I make myself clear." The two nodded their head yes and I let the two enter my home. Leading the two up the stairs to my son's shared bedroom.

We past a few pictures as we went up the stairs and I heard them whisper behind me but I chose not to listen to their conversation. What they talk about is none of my concerns unless it's related to my children.

Once we're in front to Tommy and Tubbo's bedroom door I cleared my throat to gain the my guest attention back on me. "You have five minutes to talk before I come inside the room. If I hear any screaming I'll come in much sooner."

Opening the door I popped my head in to see Tubbo reading a book about bees and Tommy feeding his pet spider. "Tommy you have some visitors for you. If you need anything just yell."

Letting the two go inside I closed the door and walked to my room to wait out the time. If by some chance Tommy actually wants to leave with them to gain a connection to his other family, then who am I to stop him.

All that matters to me is Tommy's happiness in whatever choice he makes in who he lives with. Heck if Tubbo wanted to leave with Tommy I'd let him, only if he promises to write to me every month.

Tommy pov:
Looking up from feeding Shroud I see an old man with blonde hair with a few grey hair and a pink hair male next to him. "Um, who are you two." The man with blonde hair just walked over to me before going to my eye level.

"Hey Tommy I know it's been awhile, but it's me Philza your Dadza. Me and your brother Techno have come to take you with us since Wilbur just dumped you here for Tubbo's parent to watch you."

Holding Shroud closer to me I glared at Philza then at Techno. Why do they want me now that me and Wilby's plan to get adopted by Mama is almost complete. I can't let the plan get ruined because of my ex-family members.

"I don't want to leave with you. I just want to stay here with Mama Schlatt and Tubbo."  Throwing my legs off of my bed towards window that has Shroud's glass terrarium next to Tubbo's cactus.

"Look Tommy I understand that I've not been to active in your life, but this is a chance to make up for it. Plus you can still have sleep overs here whenever me and Techno go on any dangerous adventures."

Rolling my eyes at their comments I put Shroud back in his glass terrarium, glancing over at Tubbo he was on his bed leaning against the wall. A book was in Tubbo's hand but it was now closed as he looked over at me a bit concern.

"I don't want to leave. Plus Tubbo's parent is both a Mama and Papa to me. Your just my Dadza." Before Dadza could say anything the door open and Mama was standing at the doors entrance.

"Okay times up. Tommy did you decide on what you want to do about these two's offer?" Looking up at Mama I nodded my head with a smile on my face. "I want to stay here. Though Dadza and Techno are welcome to visit me the great Tommyinnit."

Puffing up my chest to look bigger I gave Mama a big smile. "Alright you heard him, we can discuss this matter downstairs then" Dadza and Techno nodded their head to Mama then they left our room.

Looking over at Tubbo who was smiling as much as me right now. Smiling like a fool I jumped onto Tubbo's bed. "Wilbur's plan for Mama to adopt you two is still a go"

Nodding my head I pulled Tubbo into a big hug. "Yes and then we'll finally be a official family." Getting off of Tubbo's bed I ran over to mine and got down to grab a box under my bed. The box was covered by up by my toys and inside the box was a spare communicator Wilbur gave me before he left for his half of the mission.

Wilbur would want to know about the close call...though I it would also be nice if  Dadza and Techno would join our new family. Techno would like the potato soup Mama Schlatt makes us during potato season.

Dadza might even feel better if he got a new wife. Mumza did tell Dadza he could always remarry and she wouldn't be upset. It might even make him happy again to have a partner again.

No one pov:
As Philza and Schlatt talked downstairs on how their visiting time would be like. Like if they happen to be near by then they can visit if they wish or they can come over for birthday and holidays.

Schlatt even set up a few boundaries Philza has whenever he's around the kids. They honestly sounded like a divorced couple who are talking about the custody they have over their children.

While they did that Techno was snooping around the house and ended up in front of his little brother room again. Hearing a bit of muffle talking, Techno place his ear on the door.

On the other side Tommy had told Tubbo his thoughts on how he believed life would be better if Philza and Schlatt got together. Hearing this Techno thought it was absolutely crazy idea his little brother had.

So Techno ignored the idea, well he try to anyway. Seeing how Philza and Schlatt needed more time to think the two had stayed over for a month total before they found a reasonable visit scheduled.

Though during that month Techno was able to feel a mother's love after so long. He deeply missed Mumza but he also knew Mama Schlatt was also different from his Mumza.

As Schlatt had pulled Techno by the ear when he and Philza were training outside, though they had locked Philza outside for a few minutes before he was let back in. While Techno may not say it out loud he now wish Tommy's crazy idea would come true.

Philza who may not know of the idea his two sons have gotten recently but he's falling for it. As Phil had gotten used to just training with Techno in any condition without thinking much about getting sick.

So with Schlatt dragging Techno inside and yelling though the lock door for Philza to realize the dumb mistake he made for training in the rain. Then being nurse back to health after Philza got sick.

It was nice to see his two son playing together and Phil even gain a soft spot for Tubbo now, if Wilbur was there then it would have been perfect.

Philza had at some point in just one month felt finally content to just stay here with Schlatt and the kids. Though they had already arranged the vist time which ment Philza and Techno can leave.

With them gone life should go back to being simple for Mama Schlatt...right?