Chapter 5

Tommy pov:
"Tubbo when do you think we'll see Mama? It's been like an hour since we last saw them." Looking over at Tubbo from across the bed he was hugging a pillow. After Mama talked to a man with tan skin and white hair they took us to this scary looking house.

We even saw a few one of those weirdos from early in the hall while we made our way to this room. It was a big person with orange hair, he also had a bag of chips with him. Could the rest of those weirdos also be here like he was? I hope not as Mama doesn't like them that's for sure.

"I don't know when Mama will be back, they said that they had to go deal with the past. Though I don't know what that means." Snapping out of my thoughts I looked over at Tubbo who looked to be close to crying again.

Crawling over to Tubbo I pulled my brother into a tight hug, sitting next to Tubbo now I held his hand and gently squeezed it. "We can try to find Mama ourselves or find that tan person we came here with. Mama seemed to like him more then the other people we saw."

Tubbo did a few sniffing before the forming tears had stopped forming at my suggestion to find the man Mama seemed to trust. "Yeah, let's go find him to know what happened to Mama."

Crawling over to the edge of the bed I jumped off first and stuck the landing only to be knocked down by Tubbo. "Get off of me bee boy!" Pushing myself up too into a sitting position Tubbo had fallen off of me.

"Ah-! That hurts jackass!" Turning to Tubbo he had his hands on his head, sticking out my tongue I picked myself up and headed to the door.

"Hurry up Beeboy we need to find the tan man. So get over hear and help me open this door." While the handle wasn't too high for me to reach I'd rather not open a door into the unknown by myself.

"Don't get your wings in a twist I'm here. Also I'm get you back for that fall." Rolling my eyes I grabbed the handle with Tubbo and open the door slowly.

Schlatt pov:
"Okay, okay let me get this straight. You guys learned I was finally telling the truth after Asmodeus slept with a hacker paid by Yuki?"

They didn't believe Mammon when he told them I was on the other half of the school with him, yet when sl-I mean Asmodeus dragged

"Am I hearing this correctly as all it took was a one night stand for me to finally be proven innocent to the great pride demon Lucifer."

Rolling my eyes I glared over everyone right in front of me. Diavolo had allowed me to be mistreated by the brothers, I know he's a demon prince and can be a bit busy at times. Though he also slack off in his duties so he must have at least heard or noticed the boy's negative changes they had around me.

"L-look Mc were all sorry about the misunderstanding with you and Yuki. Her story at the time was easily believable-" "Hah! Of course you'd go with the most easy route Leviathan."

Leviathan a shut in demon who has social skills to none. All he is an envy demon who can't be happy for others around him, tried to kill me for a t-shirt of one of his favorite anime he told me about. To be honest it was for him but I didn't give it to him after Mammon had to saved me from him.

"The one time I don't go against Lucifer...I'm sorry M-um Schlatt. I should have stood by your side." After saying that Satan turned to face the wall behind me no longer looking me in the eyes.

Satan a very book smart demon with great grades behind him in each subject that RAD has to offer him. He's also almost always against whatever Lucifer has to say, yet he went along with ignoring me with the rest of his brothers.

If anyone was going to protest I thought it'd be him and Mammon. Yet the greed the most selfish demon in this hell hole had stayed by my side and only gain nothing but shit from his brothers.

"Mc we're trying to fix our past so that I can be in our son life! I don't want to keep living knowing my son is growing up without his father."

This absolut b¡ch! I've been both mommy and daddy for Tubbo his whole life, never once did he not feel the love of a mother and father.

Balling my hands into a fist I glared Lucifer in his red eyes, he of course kept eye contact never once looking away from me. "You will never be in my son's life, I've moved on Lucifer as have my family."

"I have the right-"

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT! I was the one to birth Tubbo and build a home for him to do it in. The world Yuki pushed me into was like a game Leviathan played, no order but madness was what build that insane world."

Turning my back on them I headed to the door to leave the meeting room Diavolo had chosen. "Barbatos may you show me the way out. My sons must be worried about me by now."

By not facing them I knew Diavolo had nodded as Barbatos opened the door for me. "Just follow me and we'll be back at Lamentation in no time." Following Barbatos down the hall I could hear Lucifer yell at Diavolo. When will he learn his pride is what made this mess.

Shaking my head I pray to XD and God that we'll be able to go home soon. My prayers should reach the God from my original world or my new one.